Wow, I just found out the Patriots really exist in reality.

#1 Posted by Funglip (26 posts) -

I always wonder how Hideo Kojima came up with the crazy idea of Patriots creating world conflicts.
 Well, guess what; it really does exist, it's just not in the news but Kojima noticed it and based the whole MGS series off of it. wow...

#2 Posted by hazelnutman (1097 posts) -

Wait, isn't this just a conspiracy theory?

#3 Posted by calf_exercises (858 posts) -

Derr, Kojima knew all those things were going to happen, then once the people planning the events saw that kojima was onto them they had to call of the plans/attacks/wars.

Kojima = Jesus

#4 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3091 posts) -

I think he's referring to the secret society Illuminati.

#5 Posted by Ossi (1229 posts) -
calf_exercises said:
"Derr, Kojima knew all those things were going to happen, then once the people planning the events saw that kojima was onto them they had to call of the plans/attacks/wars.

Kojima = Jesus"
I second that notion.
#6 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
Fr0Br0 said:
"I think he's referring to the secret society Illuminati."
Yeah, this does exist, but it isn't a secret aristocracy that governs the nation. It's basically a fraternity.
#7 Posted by Funglip (26 posts) -
Fr0Br0 said:
"I think he's referring to the secret society Illuminati."
Illuminati is like the Philosophers and the Patriots is based on the Skull and Bones society.

Bush on Skull and Bones: "It's so secret, I can't say anything about it."
Whoa? La li lu le lo?
#8 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -
calf_exercises said:
"Kojima = Jesus"
I believe
#9 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6988 posts) -

Wait...so the football team is evil!?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.