yaoigamer's Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Limited Edition) (PlayStation 3) review

• yaoigamer wrote this review on .

Tactical Espionage? Felt more like a shotter to me..

I really enjoyed MGS 4, but what I dislike was the whole buying weapons with the whole debrin point system. The past MGS games had you conserving ammo, sneaking around enemies and obtacles. Of course, you can play MGS4 this way, but having the debrin points makes you buy ammo, and weapons. I played MGS4 like the other MGS series, but I found myself buying tranquilizer ammo only because I had the option. I really LOVED MGS4, but I wished there was not Debrin point launder van to sell or buy guns and ammo.

Posted by TheWesman

Buying bullets anywhere did cheapen the game slightly...but it was still fun.  Speaking of tranquilizer ammo, did you try the different ones after you beat the game once?  You can make them happy or sad or scared etc.  It adds a little more entertainment to it.

Other reviews for Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Limited Edition) (PlayStation 3)

Jaw Dropping 0

Metal Gear solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is without a doubt the ultimate Metal Gear experience for any fan of the series and an absolute must have for any PS3 owners looking for a good game and a reason to justify their purchase of a PS3. It pretty much answers every question you had on its previous entries. Metal Gear solid 4 has been completely re hauled in the gameplay department. It plays very different from it's predecessors. Although at the same time it's more accessible to western audie...