yaoigamer's Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Limited Edition) (PlayStation 3) review

• yaoigamer wrote this review on .

Tactical Espionage? Felt more like a shotter to me..

I really enjoyed MGS 4, but what I dislike was the whole buying weapons with the whole debrin point system. The past MGS games had you conserving ammo, sneaking around enemies and obtacles. Of course, you can play MGS4 this way, but having the debrin points makes you buy ammo, and weapons. I played MGS4 like the other MGS series, but I found myself buying tranquilizer ammo only because I had the option. I really LOVED MGS4, but I wished there was not Debrin point launder van to sell or buy guns and ammo.

Posted by TheWesman

Buying bullets anywhere did cheapen the game slightly...but it was still fun.  Speaking of tranquilizer ammo, did you try the different ones after you beat the game once?  You can make them happy or sad or scared etc.  It adds a little more entertainment to it.

Other reviews for Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Limited Edition) (PlayStation 3)

Cinamatic Perfection 0

Metal Gear Solid is one of those single player experiences that anyone who calls themselves a gamer would be crazy to miss. Hideo Kojima has ended the tale of Solid Snake with an experience that can not be called anything other than epic. Given the story can at times seem a bit over the top it is so well presented it and a few movement / control shortcomings can easily be forgiven. This is single player experience any fan of the series ( or anyone new abet some brushing up on MGS history would b...