Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Game » consists of 60 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

A compilation of several remastered Metal Gear titles: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, plus hundreds of VR missions and both classic MSX2 Metal Gear games.

Dual-layer Disc (PS3)?

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By TheHT

Hey, does anyone know if the PS3 version is on a dual-layer disc? If it is then it would have BPDL printed on the underside of the disc, otherwise it would have BPSS printed there.

My slim has some bluray issues and is having lots of trouble picking up dual-layer discs (including Uncharted 3, to my frustration). Being out of warranty, I'd rather put my money towards fixing my PC first, meaning I won't be able to get around to fixing my PS3 until the new year. It picks up single layer discs just fine though, so if this is single-layer I'll be sure to pick it up.

Any help is appreciated!

VictoryBlixt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By VictoryBlixt

@TheHT: I checked for you and it is single layer (BPSS)

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By TheHT

@VictoryBlixt: Thank you so much!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.