Anyone down for some co-op on the PS3 HD Edition?

#1 Posted by uhohlovehascometotown (48 posts) -

ps3: onliskyn

i'm really good at stealth and have decent weapons. :)

#2 Posted by uhohlovehascometotown (48 posts) -

really?? c'mon!

#3 Posted by Nightriff (4349 posts) -

I totally would because I have to play Peace Walker at some point!!! ...but I'm getting Persona 4 in the mail tomorrow and that's what will be taking my time...sorry. Add me on PSN and we can play sometime. NTylerWeTrust

#4 Posted by Questionable (619 posts) -

Should i take it this thread as a sign that the online is a deserted wasteland 2 months after release?

#5 Posted by Zleunamme (609 posts) -

If you need another person to play, you can add me on PSN: zleunamme. Message me ahead time when you want to play. I been playing other games and have a work schedule. That is why I haven't played Peace Walker in a while.

#6 Posted by Daneian (1172 posts) -

@Zleunamme: @uhohlovehascometotown: I would love to get some Peace Walker in. I am in chapter 4 so might not be leveled as high as you guys.

PSN ID- Reblur

#7 Posted by uhohlovehascometotown (48 posts) -

woah i didn't see all these comments! i'll add you all.

#8 Posted by NEOnuts (51 posts) -

hey hello, just got peace walker yesterday and want to play some co-op add me: NEOnuts

#9 Posted by JCGamer (655 posts) -

I heard one of the criticisms of the game back in the day was that it almost required you to do some sort of multiplayer to finish. Is that the case? After seeing the new Metal Gear movie at PAX, I'm interested in playing 3 and PW (never played them) but wondering what I'm getting myself in for.

#10 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1910 posts) -

@JCGamer: Multiplayer is not required to beat the story, if that's what you mean. I think there are some things exclusive to the multiplayer modes, but nothing important to the narrative.

#11 Edited by MightyDuck (1437 posts) -

@uhohlovehascometotown:

I'd definitely be up for some co-op. Just dove back into the game this weekend after seeing the Ground Zeroes trailer. I just finished the "Puppa" mission last night. Could not beat that thing without a co-op partner. I'm now up to the attack helicopter and having some trouble.

I can only hope I'm managing the base correctly too.

My PSN is GetWhatYaGive

#12 Posted by Thanatos3 (80 posts) -

I just beat that Puppa....thing was an asshole.....psn i.d. Thanatos388_there

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.