How do I get the armour for Metal Gear ZEKE?

#1 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

So I have every thing for the final mission apart from the armour for Metal Gear ZEKE, I have fought each AI multiple times now and I have had no luck.

How do I get the armour?

#2 Edited by Hizang (8534 posts) -

So I acquired some armour and now I really am stuck, I really need some help because I could leave it but then I'd always be reminded at how I never finished this game.

#3 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

@Hizang: The armor can be obtained by fighting Cocoon.....when fighting him make sure you ONLY damage the AI pod and not any other part of him, if you damage other parts of him it will decrease your chances of obtaining the armor.

#4 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

Finished the game now, amazing game.

#5 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

I felt like it could have been better if it was built for a console rather than a handheld, but it still had its moments.....the Metal Gear ZEKE battle was pretty epic.

#6 Posted by LittleBigJono (252 posts) -

and then snake got into a cardboard box with paz, and kaz. Guy gets around

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.