MGS: Peace Walker TGS Teaser

#1 Edited by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

Kojima Productions have created what looks to be a teaser of some sort...I personally think it's a clue to somebody to might feature in the game, and that they may reveal in their next trailer at TGS.  The tape below plays what appears to be an interview between two ladies:  

"The interviewer has the low-voiced interviewee picture a scene where she's crossing a bridge which is wide enough for only one person to pass. A man appears on the other side. He's holding a gun. "Shoot," says the low-voiced lady. "If it were your husband?" asks the interviewer. "Shoot," the lady says again. "Is that to protect yourself?" "No. It's to understand the sadness. Who will die. Who will live."

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/tgs_2009/index.html

#2 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

Peace Walker is making me wish I still owned a PSP

#3 Posted by Bucketdeth (8043 posts) -

PSP Go, here I come : D

#4 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

Cool. Look forward to learning some more about the game.

#5 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

peace walker looks to be one of the very best co-op games ever made. the gameplay design is so unique and clever. its requires you to work together in such cool ways. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.