Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Apr 29, 2010

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is the latest portable entry in the Metal Gear franchise, and the second canonical Metal Gear title produced for the PSP. Set in Costa Rica, Peace Walker puts you in control of Big Boss once again as he prepares the rise of Outer Heaven.

MGS: Peace Walker TGS Teaser

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

Kojima Productions have created what looks to be a teaser of some sort...I personally think it's a clue to somebody to might feature in the game, and that they may reveal in their next trailer at TGS.  The tape below plays what appears to be an interview between two ladies:  

"The interviewer has the low-voiced interviewee picture a scene where she's crossing a bridge which is wide enough for only one person to pass. A man appears on the other side. He's holding a gun. "Shoot," says the low-voiced lady. "If it were your husband?" asks the interviewer. "Shoot," the lady says again. "Is that to protect yourself?" "No. It's to understand the sadness. Who will die. Who will live."

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/tgs_2009/index.html

No Caption Provided
    breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan

Peace Walker is making me wish I still owned a PSP

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

PSP Go, here I come : D

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By c1337us

Cool. Look forward to learning some more about the game.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TwoOneFive

peace walker looks to be one of the very best co-op games ever made. the gameplay design is so unique and clever. its requires you to work together in such cool ways. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.