Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Apr 29, 2010

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is the latest portable entry in the Metal Gear franchise, and the second canonical Metal Gear title produced for the PSP. Set in Costa Rica, Peace Walker puts you in control of Big Boss once again as he prepares the rise of Outer Heaven.

What is the point to the captured Mechs / Vehicles ?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

So when you fight tanks or mechs you can either destroy it or take out all the enemy soilders which lets you actually capture the thing. Is there any point to actually capturing them? Can you actually use them in any way or do they essentially just serve as a collectible to fill up a page on the mother base screen?

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By artelinarose

You use them for the uhh.... Outer Ops? I think that is what it is called, I haven't played Peace Walker in quite a while. But yeah, whatever the thing where you send people out to complete missions is. They can support infantry and are quite powerful if you deploy a lot of them at once.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Ah, thanks. Okay well I guess I haven't gotten that far in the game yet. Wow there must still be a ton of features I haven't gotten unlocked yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.