Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Apr 29, 2010

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is the latest portable entry in the Metal Gear franchise, and the second canonical Metal Gear title produced for the PSP. Set in Costa Rica, Peace Walker puts you in control of Big Boss once again as he prepares the rise of Outer Heaven.

What Version to Play? PSP Original VS PS3 HD Version

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

I am thinking about getting a PSP. I usually don't dig MGS games anymore, but I might tolerate, maybe even love MGS Peacewalker. All the jank I cannot stand anymore on home consoles, I might be okay with on a handheld system. I loved MGS 1 as a product of its time. Same could be true for me, the PSP and MGS : Peace Walker.

If you had the choice, what system would you play MGS : Peace Walker on? Is the PSP where its at? From where I'm sitting, it could be an amazing game played on PSP, but I'd definitely pass it over on PS3. I'm sure some of you have both versions or play one or the other. What's your platform of choice and why?

Must I play MGS : Peace Walker if I get a PSP?

solidejake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By solidejake

Why did nobody respond to this? People on this site man... Well, I have both, and the console version is way easier to play, so I suggest doing that. That controls are way easier. And if you do get a PSP, definitely buy Peace Walker. You're going to need a large memory stick though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.