mrsomeone77's Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PlayStation Portable) review

controllers please!

When first playing I thought, Wow! What a great game. The graphics are simply outstanding for the PSP, the cut-scenes are stylistic and quite gorgeous, and you can even change you control type to the way you wanna experience it. Unfortunately, even though you can do this, the controls still bog it all down. The PSP simply isn't the funnest first person console out there. More often than not I found myself battling the camera more than battling the enemies, and I simply had to stop playing it. So sad as I really wanted to love this one. Maybe there is a secret to it all, but when you try all the control schemes and still find yourself wanting to throw the system out the window, something just ain't right.