Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Mar 18, 2014

The stand-alone prelude to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, giving players a taste of the new open-world gameplay mechanics while setting up the main game's story, as Snake (Big Boss) must infiltrate a prison camp to rescue his comrades.

Any idea when this is releasing digitally in the UK?

jclane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

So, it's currently 3:15PM and Ground Zeroes is out today in Europe and the UK. I decided to skip out on getting a retail copy in favour of just downloading it from the XBONE store. However, despite being quite late in the afternoon, the game appears to have not been released on any of the storefronts yet, (at least current-gen ones, I've only checked the PS4 store and Xbox One marketplace) and was wondering if any duders caught words on the wind about when this is supposed to be dropping.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

2017 on a Wednesday at 4pm

jclane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wraxend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@jclane: It's out on the 21st, Infamous will be going live at 00:01 tonight not sure if MGS will but it would be weird if it doesn't aswell.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Anybody know the digital price in the UK? It's so bloody cheap at retail.

jclane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wraxend: Is it? I just checked the 360 storefront and found it there, but I would prefer to play a superior version.

Wraxend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@jclane: Should have clarified that is the PSN store, no idea about the Xbox marketplace.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.