Here's the "CEO" of Moby Dick Studios

  • 131 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by Milkman (16228 posts) -

Geoff Keighley posted this picture to Twitter from his interview with "Joakim Mogren."

YO KOJIMA IS FUCKING NUTS

#2 Posted by StarvingGamer (7561 posts) -

I love Kojima so much. Never change. More games like 2 and 4 please.

#3 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3595 posts) -

hahahahahaha YES!

#4 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11008 posts) -

Alright Kojima, on board.

Online
#5 Posted by mrfluke (4843 posts) -

hahahahahahahaha i love kojima.

#6 Edited by Poppduder (460 posts) -

Incredible. I love the way Kojima can make things a spectacle. The man is the best kind of crazy. On a more serious note, I hope this guy recovers from his horrible burns quickly.

#7 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

LOVE YOU KOJIMA. ON BOARD THE TRAIN!

#8 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

So nice to know that even those with facial injuries (most likely burns) are able to excel in this industry.

#9 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4496 posts) -

Twist: The whole thing is actually an Unknown Soldier tie-in game.

#10 Posted by Benny (1937 posts) -

Via Dan Ryckert on twitter:
I hope this Phantom Pain ruse keeps up until about 1/4th of the way through the retail game, and then you see a Metal Gear Solid V logo.

My ultimate video game story involves playing through a game and only a certain amount of the way through is the true nature of the game revealed, like imagine playing some spy game and then like, an hour before the end you get a mission briefing and on the front cover it's addressed to '007' or some shit. A bit like the KotoR twist but crazier

#11 Posted by dungbootle (2454 posts) -

dude even looks like a Metal Gear villain

#12 Posted by TheHT (10281 posts) -

Alright Kojima. I get it now.

#13 Posted by Humanity (7954 posts) -

@benny: Just imagine? A whole new concept page born for "switcheroo title card"

#14 Posted by JasonR86 (9377 posts) -

?

<>

#15 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (917 posts) -
#16 Posted by EuanDewar (4509 posts) -

YO IF YOU ARE CYNICAL ABOUT KOJIMA AND HIS WHOLE ETHOS CHECK THIS OUT: GET LOST YA GOOF

#17 Edited by Fattony12000 (6355 posts) -

#18 Edited by Darson (425 posts) -

The only thing that would be crazier than this if TPP turned out to be a real thing. And all of this is real. What is real?

#19 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

SPOILERS: TPP is actually a Snatcher prequel.

#20 Posted by Yummylee (20571 posts) -

The tragic origin story of Burnt Face Man leading the way for MGSV, confirmed.

Online
#21 Posted by Aegon (5117 posts) -

#22 Edited by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

I have no idea how the fuck a wrapped dude claiming to be the lead on Phantom Pain is funny or related to Kojima

PLEASE AXPLAINE

#23 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (917 posts) -
#24 Edited by awesomeusername (4057 posts) -

OMG. If this was my computer size, I'd make it my wallpaper.

Actually, fuck that. I'm making that my wallpaper!

#25 Edited by GERALTITUDE (2812 posts) -

See, fuck everyone who isn't on the Kojima train. He's clearly playing this game in a whole other league. Whole other sport!

#26 Edited by Soapy86 (2597 posts) -

I feel like we're already playing Metal Gear Solid V.

#27 Posted by Demoskinos (13856 posts) -

@soapy86 said:

I feel like we're already playing Metal Gear Solid V.

or Metal Gear Solid V is playing YOU. DUN DUN DUN!

#28 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Kojima is on a completely different level of of everything.

#29 Posted by connerthekewlkid (1773 posts) -

I hope he just stands in front of Geoff Keighley while reloading a giant stack of pistols.

#30 Edited by rebgav (1429 posts) -

Why did you have to say that? Now, no matter what the video is like, it just won't compare.

#31 Edited by ThePhantomStranger (353 posts) -

THIS. IS. AMAZING.

Going to go find out when this interview comes out.

#32 Edited by Soapy86 (2597 posts) -
#33 Posted by Demoskinos (13856 posts) -
#34 Posted by MedalOfMode (294 posts) -

Real

#35 Posted by EXTomar (4125 posts) -

...what am I looking at?

#36 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (952 posts) -

Spoilers guys: Joakim Mogren is really Imhotep

#37 Posted by Krullban (984 posts) -

@benny said:

Via Dan Ryckert on twitter:

I hope this Phantom Pain ruse keeps up until about 1/4th of the way through the retail game, and then you see a Metal Gear Solid V logo.

My ultimate video game story involves playing through a game and only a certain amount of the way through is the true nature of the game revealed, like imagine playing some spy game and then like, an hour before the end you get a mission briefing and on the front cover it's addressed to '007' or some shit. A bit like the KotoR twist but crazier

I think it would be hilarious if it was always labeled as "The Phantom Pain" but in-game the late title card said. "Metal Gear Solid 5"

Would never happen though for obvious reasons.

#38 Posted by Snail (8470 posts) -

I hope this meta-fiction behind the development of this "game" keeps developing more and more until it requires its own wikia.

#39 Posted by TheHT (10281 posts) -
#40 Edited by Quarters (1547 posts) -

Everything about this is the best thing ever.

#41 Edited by GERALTITUDE (2812 posts) -

No way...

Makes more and more sense. Foxhound california or whatever it's called will need an experienced task master to lead it.

#42 Edited by cmblasko (1006 posts) -

@theht said:

WOW. Keeps getting better and better.

On the podcast Brad said something to the effect of "I'm not sure what I want out of the Metal Gear series anymore but I'll know it when I see it." THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF METAL GEAR.

#43 Posted by Daveyo520 (6597 posts) -
#44 Posted by Aegon (5117 posts) -

@cmblasko said:

@theht said:

WOW. Keeps getting better and better.

On the podcast Brad said something to the effect of "I'm not sure what I want out of the Metal Gear series anymore but I'll know it when I see it." THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF METAL GEAR.

This is fucking crazier than I thought. I didn't know Kojima and Cliffy B were so close. I could imagine the bombcast being almost entirely filled with a conversation about this if it really turns out to be Bleszinski.

#45 Edited by Soapy86 (2597 posts) -

@aegon said:

@cmblasko said:

@theht said:

WOW. Keeps getting better and better.

On the podcast Brad said something to the effect of "I'm not sure what I want out of the Metal Gear series anymore but I'll know it when I see it." THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF METAL GEAR.

This is fucking crazier than I thought. I didn't know Kojima and Cliffy B were so close. I could imagine the bombcast being almost entirely filled with a conversation about this if it really turns out to be Bleszinski.

Christ, I hope not. Don't know if I could stand three hours of "Metal Gear sucks!" and "Stealth is so shitty!"

#46 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

Guys, I'm totally freaking out right now.

Kojima and team really know how to get the Hype Train chugging.

#47 Posted by ThunderSlash (1369 posts) -
#48 Posted by N7 (3570 posts) -

I AM THE CEO OF MOBY DICK STUDIO

http://i.imgur.com/pR8FZjf.gif

#49 Posted by supamon (1325 posts) -

What the heck is going on?!

#50 Edited by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.