Next Gen consoles

#1 Edited by Max_Cherry (1131 posts) -

Will there be a version of MGS5 for the PS4 and the next Xbox? I would assume so given that the FOX engine was built to thrive on both current and next generation consoles. I hope they're not just waiting for E3 to make this predictable announcement.

#2 Posted by N7 (3572 posts) -

Ground Zeroes will launch on the current gen systems. They aren't saying anything about MGS5, but it looks fantastic so I sure do hope so.

#3 Edited by SnakeLinkSonic (255 posts) -

I think it would be pointless for the whole FOX engine push they've been going for to not do so. Judging from the GDC conference, they seem to have made it to scale down rather than up, which would make more sense. The question is which platform will the games make an appearance on first.

#4 Posted by Yummylee (21208 posts) -

I'm sure there's a very high chance this'll see a next-gen release.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.