This is a new trailer for MGS 5, apparently

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by pyrodactyl (1883 posts) -
#2 Posted by Snail (8579 posts) -

Didn't Kojima say that Ground Zeroes is the one that would be like a prologue?

#3 Posted by whore_of_babylon (8 posts) -

Moby Dick Studios?

#4 Posted by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -

Your late to the party

#5 Edited by pyrodactyl (1883 posts) -

@Sackmanjones said:

Your late to the party

yeah, pretty much figured the whole thing out yesterday but I haven't seen a thread addressing it on GB forums so here you go.

#6 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5103 posts) -

@Snail said:

Didn't Kojima say that Ground Zeroes is the one that would be like a prologue?

Yes.

Also this thread already exists.

#7 Edited by pyrodactyl (1883 posts) -

@SethPhotopoulos said:

@Snail said:

Didn't Kojima say that Ground Zeroes is the one that would be like a prologue?

Yes.

Also this thread already exists.

oh... just came across that thread. From what I can gather, people were still debating the ground zeros vs MGS5.

The gif in the OP pretty much settles the debat. Sooo... first thread on the MGS5 page?

#8 Posted by Hameyadea (344 posts) -

Don't forget Ground Zeroes' teaser tagline: From "FOX", two phantoms were born. One could refer to Ground Zeroes as the 1st Phantom (being stealthily in development for a long time, or the protagonist being a shadow/silent opretive), and the 2nd Phantoms being The Phantom Pain

#9 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3012 posts) -

What if this is the new Army of Two trailer!!!! Also just me or is the other voice Tom Hanks.

#10 Posted by csl316 (8106 posts) -
@Hameyadea said:

Don't forget Ground Zeroes' teaser tagline: From "FOX", two phantoms were born. One could refer to Ground Zeroes as the 1st Phantom (being stealthily in development for a long time, or the protagonist being a shadow/silent opretive), and the 2nd Phantoms being The Phantom Pain

Holy crap, can't believe I haven't seen anyone else mention it. 
 
Yep, there it is:
#11 Posted by Trace (3549 posts) -
Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.