...Liquid?

• 58 results
#51 Posted by Yummylee (22539 posts) -
#52 Posted by SSully (4319 posts) -

If Metal Gear games are good for anything it is for crazy ass speculation threads. Always love reading them before the games come out.

#53 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12108 posts) -

I thought that when the trailer came out, actually. Wouldn't surprise me.

#54 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

Seems as logical an assumption as any. A young Liquid and David would in theory be at least referenced at some point during this part of the timeline.

#55 Posted by Poppduder (460 posts) -

I'm really glad I'm not the only one spending way too much time thinking about this/these game/games.

#56 Posted by crithon (3441 posts) -

" nanomachines son"

I kinda don't want to hype myself up, because eventually it's going to be something like Zero is the main creator of the patriots because it's slapped together at the last minutes. And also I do feel we are like navel gazing when they should do a remake of Metal Gear MSX games because a minority of people actually know what happened in those games.

SOOOOOO, Yes, that's Liquid, I really hope so. Or it's another one of those dumb characters who look identical like peace walker.

#57 Edited by probablytuna (3822 posts) -

He looks like Carl from the Walking Dead.....

#58 Edited by Cold_Wolven (2295 posts) -

If he starts to speak with a British accent I'll believe it as I don't put it past Kojima to use characters from other MGS games further in the storyline and fit them in a prequel.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.