Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid

Franchise »

A part of the Metal Gear series, often also considered its own series all the same.

Metal Gear Solid 5

ewok00p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ewok00p

I've been thinking a lot of what they could do for MGS5. I've been wondering if they would bring back a Drebin like shop, or go back to the way of its series past. One thing in particular I've wondering is if its going to be a prequel or sequel to MGS4. I'm not sure what I want it to be, I love Old Snake but I think that the end of MGS4 wrapped up every story bit in the series, plus he only has a couple weeks to live so I don't see it being a sequel. Seeing it as a prequel is much easier. It could be about what happened between MGS2 and MGS4 and he'd be aging during the game so that by the end he is the Old Snake we all know in love from MGS4.

What do you guys want this game to be? A sequel? A prequel? Or even a remake?

killacam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By killacam

prequel for sure, but the future is a great place so i'd be happy either way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.