"Like" THQ on Facebook - Get Metro 2033 for Free

• 69 results
#51 Posted by Begilerath (175 posts) -

I'll just put this here (from another post I made):

Here goes a code for Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

?XN?Y-M5H5V-JVMTA ? is a letter in the top row of your keyboard (I hope Latin american keyboards have the letters in the same order as the rest of the world)

And one for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

5JC54-TPXT?-WK?ZX ? is a number

If you redeem the first code let me know so I can send you the DLC code for Red Faction

Enjoy random duder or dudette

#52 Posted by Subjugation (4740 posts) -

Since I already have Metro 2033 from the THQ bundle, I'll be giving this key away. First duder or duderette to PM me about it will receive it.

#53 Posted by Toxeia (725 posts) -

I already have a THQ logo "tatau'd" to my butt cheeks. I don't get shit for that, except all that sweet sweet trim. Also I don't have Facebook and won't create one for ideological reasons, so it's a bummer I wouldn't be able to take advantage of this :(

#54 Posted by Bollard (5843 posts) -

This is one of the best FPS games this generation. Got it for £3.50 in a Steam sale earlier this year, and it's the best thing I've played that wasn't The Walking Dead in 2012.

#55 Posted by bigsmoke77 (791 posts) -

THQ really really really needs people to like Metro 2033 and buy Metro Last Light.

#56 Posted by Demoskinos (15146 posts) -

@bigsmoke77: Basically. But hey... if you are going to go under you might as well fucking try some crazy shit that might save you. If metro and south park do well then that might get them to Saints Row 4 which is going to be the real money maker for them.

#57 Posted by Rattle618 (1456 posts) -

@Ducksworth said:

@Rattle618 said:

Fuck, Im I really making a facebook account for this?

I dont know yet...

You can have my key if you want. I already bought the humble bundle so I was going to give it away to someone sooner or later.

that would be amazing if you still have it cause I decided not to make a FB account.

#58 Posted by JasonR86 (9726 posts) -

All this makes me want to do is dislike them on facebook. Can I do that with facebook?

#59 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3924 posts) -

This is pretty cool, they're really pulling out the stops to get people to pick up Last Light. Good for them, Metro 2033 is a hell of a game. I wonder how much of this and the Humble Bundle stuff is Jason Rubin trying to pull the company out of the tailspin it's in. Also Tailspin was a great show.

#60 Posted by mordukai (7185 posts) -

@Cincaid: SO it would seem that if you clear your cache you can generate another key when signing in to Facebook. Don't know if it's an oversight or something else.

#61 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -

@mordukai: Endless Metro 2033 keys for everyone!

#62 Posted by BigBoss1911 (2543 posts) -

I was just about to buy this to, thanks for sharing.

#63 Posted by benspyda (2050 posts) -

It's a good advertising tactic for Metro Last Light because everyone loves free stuff.

#64 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2609 posts) -

There are still people who don't have a Facebook account?

#65 Posted by Wacomole (836 posts) -

Thanks to this post I just bought it in the Humble THQ Bundle. Bargain!

#66 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

@Turtlebird95 said:

There are still people who don't have a Facebook account?

Hello.

So uh is it over? I try accessing the link but it just brings me to facebook homepage.

#67 Posted by Mr_Misery (260 posts) -

Already got it from the Humble Bundle. This is great for people who have not played it. It is an amazing game.

#68 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

I bought 2 humble bundles for 20$. plan to give most of the keys away when the sale ends. It looks like the amount of money these games make in the long run wont matter if THQ doesn't exist next year. So they are trying their best to make what they can now, as a last ditch effort. I really hope they survive, not because I liked their crappy Wii Jeopardy games. But because they were one of the few company's that experimented.

#69 Posted by buft (3320 posts) -

Just got this through steam, works a charm, quick bump in case people have missed it few days left

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.