Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metro 2033

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Mar 16, 2010

Metro 2033 is a post-apocalyptic first-person-shooter, set in the underground community built in the ruins of a Russian municipal train system, based on the best-selling novel by Dmitry Glukhovsky.

Metro 2033 - New Graphics King?

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Geno

Well, the screenshots are out in truckloads. Has Crysis finally been dethroned as the best in technical graphics?  

CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By CaptainObvious

Hmm...maybe. But you know, Crisis 2 was just announced.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks

Those looks awesome, but I don't think so. The PC version of Crysis 2 will be spectacular.. I don't understand the notion that CryEngine 3 is held back by it's console versions, it hasn't been, the engines been improved and it will show on high end PC's

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Yukoei

Personal preference? no, I like the colour in Crysis.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By SeriouslyNow

Not really, CryEngine 2 can pull off pretty much all the same effects as Metro 2033 does, but you'll definitely need a beast of a machine to make it possible.  The only things CE2 can't do are proper softbody physics/particles and screenspace particle renders at the same level as Metro 2033's engine (itself a derivative of XRAY I'm guessing), however I would be surprised if CE3 wouldn't have these features.

Sn1PeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sn1PeR

Don't think we're talking about games that haven't come out yet... 

Then again I lack the raw gpu power to take advantage of dx11 and tessellation.

Tordah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By Tordah

It does look pretty awesome.

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Kyreo

Dude..... Crysis has a few years until it's topped....  BY CRYSIS 2!!!!! 

nothing will surpass Crysis.... at least, not anytime soon.

Avatar image for outofbounds9000
    OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

Maybe,but Bioshock will always be the prince.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Cirdain
    I wish the Crytek guys fixed the motion blur. It is quite inaccurate, I always turn it off.
    Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Binman88

I'm only about ten minutes or so in and the game looks brilliant - the textures and smoke effects being the standout details. I have it the settings set to very high, on DX10, and it runs incredibly smooth. I don't know where people were getting their "bad optimisation" ideas from. So far the game seems incredibly well optimised, at least for me.

Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Th3_James

So far it's a nice looking game, I am at Anomaly with Khan ATM

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DystopiaX

if by "nice looking" you mean all the shades of brown and grey under the sun combined into semi-recognizable shapes, then yes.

vigorousjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 41

#14  Edited By vigorousjammer

For now...
    Crysis 2 will be coming out...

for now, though... Metro 2033 reigns supreme... that lighting engine is fucking beautiful...

Hourai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hourai

Low settings, here I come!

TotalEklypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TotalEklypse

uhm. erm. no.
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @DystopiaX said:
    " if by "nice looking" you mean all the shades of brown and grey under the sun combined into semi-recognizable shapes, then yes. "
    Colour grading has its place in a game like this.  This fascination with attacking games who choose to use colour grading to effect themes borders on stupidity.  Movies and TV shows are colour graded all the time and nobody complains about them at all.  Hell, the Matrix used blatant colour grading to differentiate the world in the matrix (green colour grading) from reality (blue colour grading) and that was hailed by critics as being a technical achievement in many circles.  I just don't know why some of the gaming press and their sycophants have decided that colour grading is a bad thing when it's something that is extremely useful in setting mood just because they don't understand some parts of the world do indeed look brown, dirty and dull.  People should travel more.
    DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DystopiaX
    @SeriouslyNow: because when it's been done by every game ever now it's just overdone. It doesn't make the game look more apocolypse-y, it doesn't make it look darker or scary, it just makes it look stupid.
    thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#19  Edited By thatfrood
    @DystopiaX said:
    " @SeriouslyNow: because when it's been done by every game ever now it's just overdone. It doesn't make the game look more apocolypse-y, it doesn't make it look darker or scary, it just makes it look stupid. "
    That's a pretty narrow-minded outlook. "Other people have used it, so it's bad". I can use the "overdone" argument against you, actually. Namely: calling a videogame out over being grey and brown is overdone and unoriginal that it's stupid.
    Grey has its place. When you live in an underground metro, surprise!, there is dust.
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @DystopiaX said:
    " @SeriouslyNow: because when it's been done by every game ever now it's just overdone. It doesn't make the game look more apocolypse-y, it doesn't make it look darker or scary, it just makes it look stupid. "
    I disagree.  It never looked stupid in my view.  It always looked thematic to me and even Red Faction : Guerrilla and MW/MW2 used it too.  Many great games use to good effect including Bioshock 1 and 2 as well. Colour grading is relevant to atmosphere but has become yet another bandwagon which people jump on as a means to snigger at art direction and technology they don't understand.  
    DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DystopiaX
    @ThatFrood said:
    " @DystopiaX said:
    That's a pretty narrow-minded outlook. "Other people have used it, so it's bad". I can use the "overdone" argument against you, actually. Namely: calling a videogame out over being grey and brown is overdone and unoriginal that it's stupid.Grey has its place. When you live in an underground metro, surprise!, there is dust. "
    other people have done it the exact same way, so there's no reason to spend another 60 dollars on it when so much other stuff is coming out. Keep in mind that this extends to more than graphics. 

I also hit on the point that the color grading does nothing to advance the game whatsoever. Yes, metros are grey and shit, but that doesn't mean that all the other colors also have a mud colored tint to them. So what you're telling me is that there IS a valid reason that this red cloth looks like someone lightly smeared crap on it? 

oh yeah. It's supposed to be "dark" and "grim"
    DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DystopiaX
    @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @DystopiaX said:
    I disagree.  It never looked stupid in my view.  It always looked thematic to me and even Red Faction : Guerrilla and MW/MW2 used it too.  Many great games use to good effect including Bioshock 1 and 2 as well. Colour grading is relevant to atmosphere but has become yet another bandwagon which people jump on as a means to snigger at art direction and technology they don't understand.   "
    The entire game doesn't look stupid. I think it could be good. I just think the color grading is pointless. It doesn't add to anything, it's just jumping on the "oh well our game's premise is gritty so we'll make everything look gritty as well so it's 'cohesive'" when in fact the game would look a lot better without it. I thought the graphics in red faction weren't good, and MW2 is probably the most generic looking shooter ever.
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @DystopiaX said:
    " @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @DystopiaX said:
    I disagree.  It never looked stupid in my view.  It always looked thematic to me and even Red Faction : Guerrilla and MW/MW2 used it too.  Many great games use to good effect including Bioshock 1 and 2 as well. Colour grading is relevant to atmosphere but has become yet another bandwagon which people jump on as a means to snigger at art direction and technology they don't understand.   "
    The entire game doesn't look stupid. I think it could be good. I just think the color grading is pointless. It doesn't add to anything, it's just jumping on the "oh well our game's premise is gritty so we'll make everything look gritty as well so it's 'cohesive'" when in fact the game would look a lot better without it. I thought the graphics in red faction weren't good, and MW2 is probably the most generic looking shooter ever. "
    Dude, every modern game uses colour grading.  Every. Modern. Game.  Even on the DS and Wii. Get off that bandwagon because it's rickety and it's way out of date, more importantly, it's making you look stupid.  Drive a vehicle of opinion which relates to the modern world.
    DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DystopiaX
    @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @DystopiaX said:
    " @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @DystopiaX said:
    The entire game doesn't look stupid. I think it could be good. I just think the color grading is pointless. It doesn't add to anything, it's just jumping on the "oh well our game's premise is gritty so we'll make everything look gritty as well so it's 'cohesive'" when in fact the game would look a lot better without it. I thought the graphics in red faction weren't good, and MW2 is probably the most generic looking shooter ever. "
    Dude, every modern game uses colour grading.  Every. Modern. Game.  Even on the DS and Wii. Get off that bandwagon because it's rickety and it's way out of date, more importantly, it's making you look stupid.  Drive a vehicle of opinion which relates to the modern world. "
    couple things: 
    1. not saying all color grading is bad. Just that the extreme shades of murkiness in this game ruins the graphics for me. 
    2. You keep saying this argument is stupid, but never explain why. so...why is it stupid?
    Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whether its the new "graphics king" or not, it looks damn great!

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @DystopiaX said:
    " @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @DystopiaX said:
    " @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @DystopiaX said:
    Dude, every modern game uses colour grading.  Every. Modern. Game.  Even on the DS and Wii. Get off that bandwagon because it's rickety and it's way out of date, more importantly, it's making you look stupid.  Drive a vehicle of opinion which relates to the modern world. "
    couple things: 1. not saying all color grading is bad. Just that the extreme shades of murkiness in this game ruins the graphics for me. 2. You keep saying this argument is stupid, but never explain why. so...why is it stupid? "
    I said it borders on stupidity, I didn't say the argument was stupid.  It borders on stupidity because you're making an assumption that games which use colour grading in muddy and grey tones are doing so because it's the in thing to do when in reality it's been in thing for some people to criticise muddy and grey colour grading because they lack the sense of vision to understand that colour grading is fundamental feature of all visual mediums of expression.  

It's been been used for over 100 years in all visual mediums from hand drawn/painted artwork (palette selection) to cinema (one of the earliest examples is George Meilies 1902 Movie " A Trip to the Moon" where it was hand coloured by himself and his brother Gaston by overlaying cellophane over certain objects in scenes in the editing process, a later expression would be "Psycho" which was shot in black and white to evoke a sensation of good vs evil and the gray inbetween) and more modern expressions of art.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @Kyreo: there are things in God of War 3 that crysis simply can't hold a candle too. And Kratos is the best looking character model in a videogame period. 
    CrimsonMachete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CrimsonMachete

I have to agree with SeriouslyNow in the argument about colour gradations/palletes.  The game is based on a book, which envisions a post-apocalyptic world in the ruins of the Moscow subway.  How exactly would bright, colouful shades fit in with that world?  This isn't the tropical island where Crysis was set, for example.  I think it's silly to mark it as a negative against Metro 2033.

That being said, after having put a few hours into the game, I remember there being a kind of flashback moment as you lead your character through an outdoor playground; suddenly you are there before the blast, and bright colours are everywhere, as you would expect of clear summer day.  For the rest of the game, it is obvious to me the game designers want to evoke a feeling of sadness and despair, something which I believe they have done in spades. A bright palette just doesn't accomplish that.

spaceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#29  Edited By spaceturtle

The graphics in Metro surprised me actually. I was never in doubt the graphics would be good, but not THIS good! Still, there are some texturing that could have been improved. Or at lest, I've seen better. I'm thinking in particular of the ground textures "outside". But the texture on the walls and the detailed character models are impressive indeed. The whole visual style of the game is very interesting.

torus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By torus

So far, the visuals indoors have blown me away. The lighting effects are outstanding, possibly the best I've seen in any game so far, and everything is extremely well detailed and rich. I'm playing in DX10, not 11, and DX11 visuals are probably even more stunning. That said, I've seen games with better art design, but technically, this is pretty fucking impressive. Better than Crysis? Well, it's different. Everything is more detailed, but it doesn't try for anywhere near the scope of Crysis- it's all indoor environments.   

Also, it's a bit Far-Cry 2-esque in how it handles the player's perspective. To see your objectives, you pull out a lighter and hold it up to a clipboard (you have to flick open the lighter). Putting on your gas mask, taking a drink of Vodka, it all feels very visceral.

As for the rest of the game, it's been excellent so far. The story is moving at a great pace, and the characters feel like people with developed personalities. Also, the sound design is AMAZING (soundtrack is insanely tense), and the action sequences are quite fun (although not particularly varied, yet). 

I'm a bit sad that the game is so hard on my computer, although it looks great even on low. I'm playing on a C2D and a 9800 GTX (1GB) with 4 GB of RAM, and the game is a bit slow at 1600x1024 on Very high. I wish I could get finer grain control over the graphics settings, because I would rather NOT have motion blur and adaptive AA, but I don't want to disable other settings. I'll have to mess about with some .ini I guess. 

I definitely recommend a buy.

Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#31  Edited By Symphony
    @SeriouslyNow said:

" @DystopiaX said:

" @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @DystopiaX said:
    Indeed, the color grading in Peggle was brilliant.

Oh wait...

Edit: I'm just being silly, don't mind me. But this whole argument is so overdone and boring I couldn't help myself. Whenever someone mentioned color grading I think of that old VGcats comic and giggle. 

More bloom!
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Not really, crysis looks more real than that. Ppl who thinks it looks better doesn't play crysis on very high, rather they use a bunch of configs and it's understandable if they think it looks better than their config settings, which it does, yet not very high.

emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By emkeighcameron

I've been playing Metro on my PC (running ancient-ass XP and DX9, with a GTX 260) and it's got some of the best graphics I've ever seen. It blows Crysis out of the water, though we have to keep in mind that Metro is very "indoors" and doesn't render nearly as much as Crysis does. 

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Geno
    @HitmanAgent47 said:
    "

Not really, crysis looks more real than that. Ppl who thinks it looks better doesn't play crysis on very high, rather they use a bunch of configs and it's understandable if they think it looks better than their config settings, which it does, yet not very high.

"
    Sorry Hitman but most of the mods and configs out there actually provide higher res textures and better time of day lighting (which is very important); vanilla Crysis on very high is starting to show its age. Whether Metro looks better is debatable, but I think it's safe to say that the original Crysis is at least being challenged. Metro has tesselation, better normal mapping, pre-computed ambient occlusion, a better antialiasing method and in addition the shadows are of a higher resolution. What I'm wondering is if this actually looks better than Crysis to most of you. 
    torus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By torus
    @Geno said:
    " @HitmanAgent47 said:
    "

"
    Sorry Hitman but most of the mods and configs out there actually provide higher res textures and better time of day lighting (which is very important); vanilla Crysis on very high is starting to show its age. Whether Metro looks better is debatable, but I think it's safe to say that the original Crysis is at least being challenged. Metro has tesselation, better normal mapping, pre-computed ambient occlusion, a better antialiasing method and in addition the shadows are of a higher resolution. What I'm wondering is if this actually looks better than Crysis to most of you.  "
    Not to be niggardly, but pretty much all modern games have precomputed ambient occlusion.
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @Geno: My answer is, no it doesn't look better than crysis yet, not as realistic, however it's almost like a close second. I would have to get this game running in motion because I haven't seen it yet in motion. From what I can see though, the effects seems really fantastic and maybe the graphical processing is more powerful, however having more effects and art design, since crysis doens't have much imo doesn't look better. Your right, crysis is totally challenged with this game now. 

Well at least it's better than crysis warhead though, not crysis. Imo it sort of looks like fallout 3 and cryostatis together and stalker gamers.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By get2sammyb

(God Of War III.)

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38  Edited By Linkyshinks

@get2sammyb said:

" (God Of War III.) "

No way. God of War 3's engine is a static one, it's not fully realised in 3D, making it relatively easy to achieve the grandiose effect you see in the game. What players see in effect is an illusion - when the camera pans around dramatically the designers have to "fill" backgrounds for it especially.   

Found this quote on VG247

THQ’s head of communications Huw Beynon has told VG247 that Metro 2033 will be setting a graphical standard on 360 that hasn’t been “done before”.

His quotes come as it was said recently by the company the game on 360 would reach a new graphical benchmark for consoles.

“The 4A Engine is a fabulous piece of tech,” said Beynon, “and you’ll see Metro 2033 doing things on the 360 that you haven’t seen done before. Personally, I think it looks incredible. But take a look, judge for yourself.

Speaking on the week of release for the 4A title, the exec said if you’re worried the PC version will be inferior to the 360 version, you have absolutely nothing to worry about, especially if the “Optimum” specs gave you a heart attack.

“PC is a another level again,” said Beynon. “I think we scared a few people when we suggested our ‘Optimum’ specs, but ‘Optimum’ means exactly that – the very best set-up for the very best quality and performance. Metro will run well and look great at the minimum spec, let alone ‘Recommended’ which is well within the reach of serious PC gamers.

“Then there’s 3D Vision implemented – Metro is currently NVIDIA’s poster child for their 3D tech, if you get the chance to see it you really should.”

Metro 2033 releases tomorrow in the US and Friday in the UK for PC and 360.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By get2sammyb
    @Linkyshinks: You make it sound like God Of War III's camera is always static. Which is just not the case. It's not pre-rendered at all like you're making it sound. Though I can see how the comparison is different.

The game does look good on those PC screens though. I however know fuck all about this game so I'm ducking out of the thread.
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @Geno said:

" @HitmanAgent47 said:

"

"
    Sorry Hitman but most of the mods and configs out there actually provide higher res textures and better time of day lighting (which is very important); vanilla Crysis on very high is starting to show its age. Whether Metro looks better is debatable, but I think it's safe to say that the original Crysis is at least being challenged. Metro has tesselation, better normal mapping, pre-computed ambient occlusion, a better antialiasing method and in addition the shadows are of a higher resolution. What I'm wondering is if this actually looks better than Crysis to most of you.  "
    Actually that's not entirely true.  Many Crysis mods offer ways to unlock Very High for DX9 configs and the time of day mods just set new ToD flowgraphs into effect.  The highres texture mods are for the most part, ugly and pointless because they often don't come properly equipped with accurate or indeed high enough res height maps to match.  Vanilla Crysis on Very High, especially with forced FSAA can look incredible pretty much all the way through the game, not only that but this is something easily repeatable all the way across the main Island map across almost every square foot you can traverse.  Crysis does not resort to many camera and skybox tricks to hide lack of detail and so it's still very much the king.  If someone were to make a corridor/tunnel shooter experience like Metro 2033's is I'm pretty sure that CryEngine 2 could quite easily pull off almost all of the same detail in the same precision which A4 shows.  Obviously we'd have to discount things like A4's in engine edge sampling FSAA and tessellation, but in terms the rest of the features including texture and shadow resolution, normal mapping and SSAO CE2 can most certainly compete pixel for pixel.  Pre-computed ambient occlusion is not a feature by the way, that's more of an art direction hack using pre baked ambient shadows and dynamic alpha intensities.  Dead Space also used pre-computed ambient occlusion and all that mean is that they pre baked the edge shadows for fixed objects which were close enough to other surfaces but in that case they didn't include any kind of dynamism at all.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
    deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@torus said:

So far, the visuals indoors have blown me away. The lighting effects are outstanding, possibly the best I've seen in any game so far, and everything is e I'm playing on a C2D and a 9800 GTX (1GB) with 4 GB of RAM, and the game is a bit slow at 1600x1024 on Very high.

Apparently even the HD5870 struggles in 1920x1080on high/very high settings, and that's the fastest pre-Fermi GPU out there.
    Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Geno
    @SeriouslyNow: I'd have to disagree with the comment about the texture mods. As an example Rygel's high res texture mod significantly improves the look of the game; look at this thread for some comparisons. The time of day mods do set new flowgraphs into effect and I'm not saying anything different; it's just that Hitman originally made it seem as if the mods and configs for Crysis somehow didn't make it look better, as if vanilla Crysis was the best looking setting which it's not. And yes, Crysis uses very few "tricks" but that is also one of the reasons why its performance is so terrible.
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @Geno:  I didn't say every texture mod was useless, just the majority are.  Most 'modders' just replace .dds files with scaled up versions + PS noise filters with little to no understanding on alpha channels work, let alone seamless design and that's even ignoring people who don't know how to apply a height properly if at all.  I've been watching Rygel's thread for a while actually. :)  I was also happy to see that Open Outcast made it's debut techdemo too.  CryEngine2 Sandbox is a lovely piece of kit and I seriously cannot wait to get my hands on CryEngine3's version.

While I certainly think A4's technology is impressive, I don't see it as especially far and above what CryEngine2 delivered in 2007.  Yes, it definitely has been designed with next gen features and techniques but I don't think it could cope with the scale of landscape or battles which are present in Crysis.  I also think it's a little unfair to say Crysis has terrible performance because, just like FarCry before it, it was built with a definite focus on detail, simulation and forward vision.  These days @ 1360x768, I can play it smoothly between 25-40 frames/sec on a Core i5 750 w. 9600GT and 4GB RAM with the game set to Very High.  That's pretty much the target framerate range and resolution for the majority of console products and Crysis definitely has a lot higher precision than any console title in every area.  Cervat and the rest of the Crytek people are gods among men in my humble opinion.
    Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
    deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Graphically impressive, but the visual style is still very bleak and boring. I'm sure there's some eye-popping stuff in there, but nothing that can match the beauty of Cryengine 2, certainly not 3.

DAFTPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DAFTPUNK

the cut scenes in FF13 are great, but cyrsis will still be the winner

stephengotlost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By stephengotlost

Everything is just so detailed, including how the flame on the lighter sways as you move around.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.