Is it coming out or what?

#1 Posted by hermes (1414 posts) -

I would guess it will come out, since its pretty much done and it only needs a little push; but the situation at THQ makes me doubtful... the worst part is that, with everyone focusing on the future of the IP, not many people seems to comment on the big elephant in the room, the product less than a month away from release.

So, I am making this topic to find out. I haven't seen much new information about it, so... Does anyone have some information about this game? What is the word on Internet?

#2 Posted by TooWalrus (13164 posts) -

Yeah, don't worry, someone will step in and publish it.

#3 Posted by DeF (4855 posts) -

@hermes: This, Company of Heroes and the South Park RPG are all coming out.

#4 Posted by Vinny_Says (5700 posts) -

May 14th is what the website says. Also check out this trailer:

Looks sweet! I can't wait for May to get here. Metro and a new GRID game to play, two long awaited sequels....

#6 Posted by subkamran (14 posts) -

Why do people keep reverting the release to 2013? Clearly the planned release is for May 14, which I submitted but it's been reverted again.

#7 Edited by AlexW00d (6235 posts) -

@subkamran said:

Why do people keep reverting the release to 2013? Clearly the planned release is for May 14, which I submitted but it's been reverted again.

It even says it in the body, so someone must be pulling your leg, or is just being a dick.

E1: There I put it back to its actual release date.

E2: Ugh someone put a WiiU release on this page too. Someone must have been fishing for points.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.