Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metro Redux

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Aug 26, 2014

Metro Redux is a big overhaul of Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light that includes significant visual and gameplay upgrades for a more uniform experience across both games.

Metro Redux on Sale

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spoonman671

Amazon has a lightning deal going on right now for the Metro Redux games. You can get them for $35, which is $15 below MSRP. These are some of my favorite games of the past several years, and if you haven't tried them, this is a great opportunity. It's only going to last a little over 3 hours from now.

EDIT: Apparently, it's on sale again. See post #5.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

That was a great quick look for entertainment purposes, Dan is the man.

Metro's fine; I don't regret getting it for free via PS+ and playing through it, but I wouldn't have bought it on my own considering the preponderance of FPS games.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I had a little more spare cash I'd probably pick it up. I really enjoyed Last Light. But there's still too much coming out that takes precedence.

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By KillEm_Dafoe

Hell yeah! Just picked this up for $9 with my Amazon rewards. Fantastic deal.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

The Metro Redux combo is now 7.5 bucks on the Xbox "Ultimate Game Sale". The individual games are 5 euros/dollars.

I'll probably pick them up, even though I own the first un-remastered game on PC. Never really played it because my PC was having trouble running the game.

nasher27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a heads up, the combo pack of 2033/Last Light Redux is on sale on XB1 for $6.00 for XBL Gold members.

Pretty excited, I played through 2033 back when it released and loved it, probably in part due to the STALKER series being one of my all time favorite series. By the time Last Light came around I didn't have a gaming PC anymore, I've been eyeing these remastered versions for a while but $30 for the combo/$20 individually just felt too expensive for games that are a little older.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.