Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metroid: Other M

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Aug 31, 2010

Set between the events of Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion, Other M follows Samus Aran on a rescue mission to a derelict ship in deep space where she encounters her former commanding officer and a whole host of old and new trouble.

Metroid: Other M

Avatar image for saturnvengeance
    saturnvengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By saturnvengeance

What do you do when you're supposed to like scan for that one beastie thing after you find the dead scientist in the cage? I can't find it anywhere, I looked around in forced first-person view for about an hour, and still couldn't find whatever it was I was supposed to look for.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By Hailinel

The scavenger hunt portions of the game can be vexing.  The little creature should be hiding in the foliage to the left of where Samus begins looking.

If you have any further trouble with specific parts of the game, you should consult a site like GameFAQs, as there's no proper guide for the game on Giant Bomb.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Emilio
    @Hailinel:  
    Maybe somebody should make one! 

GiantBomb really needs more walkthroughs and cheats. I DEMAND THE GIANTBOMB CREW IMPLEMENT A CHEATS & CODES TAB.
    Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude
    @Emilio said:
    " @Hailinel:  Maybe somebody should make one!  GiantBomb really needs more walkthroughs and cheats. I DEMAND THE GIANTBOMB CREW IMPLEMENT A CHEATS & CODES TAB. "
    How about console commands for the PC?
    ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By ch13696

I just constantly looked around in the scavenger mode until I found it. That's your best bet if you don't want to consult a guide. That's the only thing I hate about the game. Yeah, I don't mind her whinyness because that's what chics do right?

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Emilio
    @Claude said:

" @Emilio said:

" @Hailinel:  Maybe somebody should make one!  GiantBomb really needs more walkthroughs and cheats. I DEMAND THE GIANTBOMB CREW IMPLEMENT A CHEATS & CODES TAB. "
    How about console commands for the PC? "
    That sounds like a good idea. I'd put up some commands for Source games and such if I knew anything important. 

But hey, that's what guides with editing by everyone is for, right? Sounds like a good idea Claude, great job!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.