dantekiller's Metroid: Other M (Wii) review

Other M

like many games Metroid Other M dose not follow its other counter parts in the series. and take a chance with a new pace and gives a nice back story to Samus Aran, giving her a more human like state that  any Metroid fan can love/Hate, with beautiful CG cut seen and excellent game play Metroid other M is a must have for the Wii. if you are looking for a game to play and have fun on the Wii. wait no more ..........some advice when in first person view make sure you are far away from enemy's you will get mad if killed in that view point. point control of screen fast to avoid getting hit ( dodge move in first person view)

modded wii review i play them 3-4 days ahead of time and sorry for spelling or grammar
Posted by This_Dude

Posted by Nario
@This_Dude said:
" This game isn't even out yet, so I doubt you've played it.  Also, 2 sentences (one of which is a run-on nightmare) hardly counts as a review.   "
Dantekiller said that the Wii was modded in order to play a leaked copy of the game. Yeah, hardly legal at all, but I don't doubt that Dantekiller hasn't played a copy of the game before release date--I know I beat Zero Mission before its release, then bought the game when it came out to play it again because I loved it so much.
Posted by Dantekiller
@Nario: i have pre ordered the game and will buy it. i do the same for xbox360 i dont have games i dont own or are not willing to buy