This game is a chore to play.

#1 Posted by TripMasterMunky (2523 posts) -

I've tried to finish it multiple times, but I just keep losing interest. It's just such a repetitive game and kinda boring. Definitely the worst Metroid game in my opinion. Yes, I actually have a lot more fun with Metroid Pinball. I find that game fun. This game....seems like it could've had potential if everything wasn't so repetitive. I think I'm around 3/4 of the game now. Debating on just giving up, but I've come so far...lol.

#2 Posted by AgentJ (8994 posts) -

I wouldn't say its decidedly worse than The Return of Samus, which was good in its own right, but as far as the DS library goes its not a shining example. It certainly could be better, but it was the first FPS on the console, and it does that job decently. Multiplayer is the highlight of the game, so i recommend you try it. 

#3 Posted by BODDAH (313 posts) -

Online multiplayer was its strength.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.