Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 24, 2009

All three Metroid Prime titles in one package. Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes are reworked to include 480p widescreen, motion controls, and achievements.

Bug? Question about the game, I seem to be stuck

Bucklebutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

okay I've just gotten to gravity suit and I recieved an incoming message to check out a distress signal at the crashed frigate. I went to the frigate and nothing happens. Every walkthrough tthat I've checked seems to show that there should be new enemies (underwater ones) and a group of injured baddies standing outside the frigate. but when i go there, it's the same as it always has been. anyone know if acquiring the gravity suit should have triggered this? any help would be awesome.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Even if no new enemies spawn, the Gravity Suit should allow you to access new areas due to less restricted underwater movement, I think? I think the frigate may be part of that. But yeah, the map alerts generally point you towards areas that you can do something new in.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you go into the frigate? If I recall, the Gravity Suit lets you get over to it. There's no triggered event or anything.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

You can get into the frigate with the Gravity Suit.

Avatar image for subliminalkitteh
    SubliminalKitteh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just go inside, everything should be clear what to do after that, its one of the few points in the game, or trilogy for that matter, that getting to the checkpoint doesn't immediately trigger something.

Bucklebutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanks for the help guys, i figured it out. turns out I'm just stupid and just got hung up on the fact that I didn't see those baddies outside of the frigate which didn't matter at all. just got inside the frigate and man this is some great music. loving the game!

peacebrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

thanks for the help guys, i figured it out. turns out I'm just stupid and just got hung up on the fact that I didn't see those baddies outside of the frigate which didn't matter at all. just got inside the frigate and man this is some great music. loving the game!

Good to hear! Metroid Prime is my personal "best game of all time" (Dark Souls gives it a run for it's money though). I felt that way from the moment I finished it over a decade ago and I still think it's perfect.

Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@melvargh said:

@bucklebutt said:

Good to hear! Metroid Prime is my personal "best game of all time" (Dark Souls gives it a run for it's money though). I felt that way from the moment I finished it over a decade ago and I still think it's perfect.

I hold the exact same opinion as you, are we the same person?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.