Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 24, 2009

All three Metroid Prime titles in one package. Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes are reworked to include 480p widescreen, motion controls, and achievements.

This is great for those of us who never got into this series.

AngeTheDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AngeTheDude

After seeing the quicklook, I'm definitely sold on this. I only played the first Metroid Prime very briefly and didn't really give it a chance. I can't wait till this comes out so I can give this series another go. Anyone else in a similar situation in terms of not playing or barely playing any of these games?

Ninjakid7396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Ninjakid7396

I played the first and some of the 2nd I already pre ordered my copy u

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Griddler

I'm definately picking it up. I was holding out on buying Metroid Prime Corruption when I got my Wii because I didn't know the story or anything, but now I can get all 3 for the same it would've cost me just to get Corruption.  Win Win.

Vanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Vanek

I had the first game but never actually finished it because my GameCube randomly stopped working.  I never played the second game, but I own the third although I'm yet to actually start it.  At such a good price I'm definetely getting this just for a chance to play the first two games again. 

Darkstar614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Darkstar614

50 bones for 3 games is pretty amazing. If dissidia wasn't coming out the day after I would have pre-ordered this already.. but alas I'll have to pick it up next month.

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Definitely. Its more or less my most anticipated game despite its age. The textures have been redone, right? With Batman, this and Shadow Complex I've got a sweet couple of weeks playing games and drinking beer in the new flat before term starts.

Avatar image for scrubbingbubbles
    ScrubbingBubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By ScrubbingBubbles

Yes. I jumped on with Metroid Prime 3, and it was awesome (game with acyually good Wii controls, THEY DO EXIST!). Good way to make checking out the series as a whole affordable and easy (I reckon finding the original would be tough).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.