Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 24, 2009

All three Metroid Prime titles in one package. Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes are reworked to include 480p widescreen, motion controls, and achievements.

Worth it on Wii U?

Willza92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys, gaming confession coming up: I'd never played a Metroid game before I picked up Super Metroid on my Wii U for 30p, and I fucking love it. I was wondering if anyone can confirm that the Metroid Prime Trilogy game works on the WiiU (since the first two games are Gamecube games) and if it is worth shelling out £50 based solely on enjoying Super Metroid.

Thanks duders.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By nightriff

I own the trilogy collection and they work absolutely fine, but the collection is expensive as hell now, kinda wished I never opened it.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

Metroid Prime is one of the best games of all time. Its sequels are no slouch, but the first is amazing. If you can get a copy of that game, do it!

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By MEATBALL

Metroid Prime Trilogy has all three games designed for the Wii with Wii remote controls. It is absolutely worth it, particularly for Metroid Prime 1 alone. It'll work on WiiU fine.

kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

Do it! Metroid Prime on its own is worth the asking price, getting all three was one of the best purchases i ever made and graphically it still really holds up. You will not regret picking it up.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By artelinarose

Metroid Prime is one of the best games of all time. Its sequels are no slouch, but the first is amazing. If you can get a copy of that game, do it!

That about sums 'er up.

Willza92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks guys, one Amazon order comin' right up!

Avatar image for deactivated-5985ee6460d86
    deactivated-5985ee6460d86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I actually just bought all three games but on gamecube and wii. replayin prime 1 n I definitely encourage you to try it out its a straight up masterpiece.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

Absolutely. 1 and 3 are both amazing games. 2 is very good too (just not up to 1 and 3's quality). It's a hell of a deal for one disc.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

@jasonr86 said:

Absolutely. 1 and 3 are both amazing games. 2 is very good too (just not up to 1 and 3's quality). It's a hell of a deal for one disc.

Thanks to the trilogy I ended up buying each game twice. Zero regrets.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.