I feel like the only human being excited for this.

#1 Posted by DefaultGen (135 posts) -

Flight sim forums are butthurt about the small scale and lack of focus on simulation. Casual gamers haven't even heard about this game. It looks like Pilotwings/Wii Sports Resort taken into the real world, a game I guess there isn't a market for. Exploring Wuhu Island and collecting all the white balloons in Wii Sports Resort was one of the most memorable moments of this entire generation. I can't wait to dump a bunch of money into DLC before this is inevitably canned by Microsoft.

#2 Posted by laserbolts (5317 posts) -

I'm sure you aren't the only person excited for it. You found finding collectables in a wii game one of the more memorable things this generation? To each their own I guess. I'll definitely be checking out Microsoft flight.

#3 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2129 posts) -

@DefaultGen said:

Exploring Wuhu Island and collecting all the white balloons in Wii Sports Resort was one of the most memorable moments of this entire generation.

Huh. Okay...

Well I know about Microsoft Flight, but personally I am not into mad simulation games like that or the Train Simulator game. I doubt you are alone in the excitement but I gotta say you are definitely in a minority. That doesn't make you a crazy person though and it's good to see people like you liking genres in the extreme ends of gaming.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.