Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

Make a reputation for yourself by tearing through the streets of an authentically recreated version of LA in Midnight Club: Los Angeles.

Wonder if this will do better then NFS undercover...?

Old_Snake864

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Old_Snake864

i was decieding from the two which one to get but ive always loved midnight club and its almost here can't wait!!!! but i wonder which one will be more successful in the end because there quite similar

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Demyx

I wonder the same thing. Too bad neither is out yet.

I've never played any midnight club games.

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 52

#3  Edited By tearhead
    Old_Snake864 said:
    "i was decieding from the two which one to get but ive always loved midnight club and its almost here can't wait!!!! but i wonder which one will be more successful in the end because there quite similar"
    Yea man, I'm in the same boat. I loved Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition and NFS: Undergound 1 & 2. For me it's all gonna come down to the customization though; after Underground 2, NFS went less on customization and, for me at least, all the games after that paled in comparison. Midnight Club: Los Angeles is going to be big on customization from what I've seen based on this video. So I dunno man, I'm leaning towards Midnight Club, but I'll wait for the review and see. Hell, I may even get both... ugh.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jakob187

Overall, I've enjoyed the MC games far more than the NFS games, although I still pick up the new NFS games whenever they come out.  I can almost guarantee that MC will be a tighter and better game...especially because there is little advertising for it just like their was with the last three games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.