Anybody else get a Steam coupon?

#1 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I just picked this up for like 65% off or something because I got a coupon randomly. Anybody else, is this a widespread thing or just luck?

Game's pretty great I have to say. I really want to play it right now but I'm studying and forcing myself to get through this, so maybe in an hour I'll jump on again!

#2 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

You bastards.

#3 Posted by owl_of_minerva (1455 posts) -

It is widespread, coupons from Steam for AssRev and Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes.

#4 Posted by Murtaug (309 posts) -

Why are we bastards?

I did not receive one, I have the game for DS that I snagged last year at PAX East when Joystiq was giving away all their swag. I do however seem to have two coupons for Monday Night Combat and two for The Ship. Odd.

#5 Posted by derskusmacher (20 posts) -

I got one for EVE. I already own it.

#6 Posted by SoldierG654342 (1805 posts) -

A friend of mine got two, so I got one.

#7 Posted by Weltal (2274 posts) -

I got three for HoMM VI for 50% off a couple of days ago for some reason.

If anyone wants them, their welcome to them cus i already have the game and they expire April 1st.

#8 Posted by Addfwyn (1945 posts) -

I got 3 for HoMM VI as well, which I already have.

Was kinda hoping for a clash of heroes one, since I don't have that yet and I've really been wanting it.

#9 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

I haven't gotten a single thing.

#10 Posted by ajamafalous (12129 posts) -

I got 3 for AssRev; so did a friend of mine.

#11 Posted by Deathshroud (364 posts) -

What is the reason they are giving these out? I have not received anything :(

#12 Posted by DragonBloodthirsty (470 posts) -

I got one for Clash. I was playing the demo and died; I wanted to load my game rather than "continue" but I don't see a "load game" option anywhere. I'll figure it out... maybe.

It seemed like a decent game, but it's hard to tell from 15 minutes.

#13 Posted by DeF (4958 posts) -

@DragonBloodthirsty said:

It seemed like a decent game, but it's hard to tell from 15 minutes.

it's a fucking awesome game! :)

#14 Posted by Funkydupe (3321 posts) -

I didn't receive any... :*(

Someone shake the tree with Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai coupons.

#15 Posted by AndrewB (7686 posts) -

I got AssRev. Anyone want it?

#16 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I got one for some Eve expansion as well, but that's not enough to make me place Excel in space!

#17 Edited by jakob187 (21732 posts) -

Sad that Clash of Heroes is only a free weekend thing. Oh well. I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.