Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Dec 01, 2009

An anime-style installment in the Might & Magic series by independent Canadian developer Capybara Games. It mixes elements of strategy RPGs and puzzle games.

Podcast correction

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By yyZiggurat

During the last podcast Vinny and Ryan mentioned some points about this game that, as I found out playing after listening to that bombcast, turned out to be wrong:

1.  Going to a completed campaign:  Funny thing, I tried pressing the d-pad in the map screen and you and highlight the storyline you're currently or one you've already finished.  This gives you the chance to finish side quests and bounties for those Achievements.

2. Grinding:  There are caves in the first and second campaigns (that's as far as I've gotten) caves with a crossed swords sign in front of them.  If you move from point to point you'll eventually be ambushed by a level 5 enemy.  It only gives you about 250 xp so it will take a lot encounters to max out all of your units.

Hopefully this helps anyone worried about missing Achievements/Trophies.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.