Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Dec 01, 2009

An anime-style installment in the Might & Magic series by independent Canadian developer Capybara Games. It mixes elements of strategy RPGs and puzzle games.

Puzzle battles

Swayvos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Swayvos

I am playing Clash of Heroes on the PS3. These puzzle battles are proving difficult. Actually the first four weren't so bad but number five is the first that is truly challenging. I can get to the point i only need one more move and i would win but i have yet to figure out the magic combo. Has anyone beaten Rolly's first puzzle challenge in the sleeping dragon inn? I looked for some guides to help but they all seem to cover the DS version and this particular puzzle challenge is different on the PS3 so no help yet...

Farley_Lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Farley_Lives

I can't quite remember Rolly's puzzles, but i do remember finding out that they all match up with the DS version. I think what they did is switch his 2 puzzles around, meaning Rolly's 1st puzzle in HD is actually his 2nd puzzle on the DS version and vice-versa. Type "Rolly Puzzle" into you tube and look at the video and see if any of those match up.

If not, get a screen cap of the for me and I'll more then likely be able to remember the answer.

Swayvos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Swayvos

That would be the key!! They are in fact swapped. Though the units are different the movements are still the same i just didn't see that they were vice-versa. Thanks for pointing this out i was stumped. I figured out his second (formerly first without aid) but that fifth one was tricky. Thanks for the help

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By yyZiggurat

I'm playing it on PS3 and Rolly's first puzzle has me stumped.  Not quite ready to look up the answer.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Virago

Damn. I got stuck, and came here, and NONE OF YOU ARE HELPFUL. Thanks GB, Thanks a lot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.