Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Dec 01, 2009

An anime-style installment in the Might & Magic series by independent Canadian developer Capybara Games. It mixes elements of strategy RPGs and puzzle games.

Stones and Gems?

VincentLonga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By VincentLonga

In the game 'Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes' for XBLA, you earn gold, stones, and gems (some sort of blue looking rock that resembles quartz). I'm a little more than half way through the second section of the game (Godric's area), and I haven't come across any use for the stones or gems; nor have I found any reference to them online. Does anyone know what they are used for?

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Catolf
    @VincentLonga: You use them to buy your allies. If you noticed when you had dragons/ Trents/ unicorns/ and those magic uses (whose name I can't remember) you'll be spending gold and various stones to make them spawn.
    Surkov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Surkov

I'm glad I came across this thread. I didn't know there was a use for the stones and gems either. 

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By Catolf
    @Surkov said:
    I'm glad I came across this thread. I didn't know there was a use for the stones and gems either. 
    Yeah I didn't know at first either but they are useful at first but you'll end up getting a MASSIVE load of them pile up really fast on you during a campaign. (I had a total of close to 30 of everything and a shit ton of gold.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.