The game is actually called "Milo and Kate"

#1 Posted by lolwot (254 posts) -

yeah. Minor detail I suppose, considering that we haven't even seen much of the game, but Molyneux says that's the title.

#2 Posted by pissedoffthewitch (516 posts) -

O, rly?

#3 Posted by fresh2deafbill (805 posts) -

it's a game? i thought it was just a tech demo

#4 Posted by JakJ (999 posts) -
@fresh2deafbill said:
" it's a game? i thought it was just a tech demo "
Apparently it will be a real game. And it will have a dog in it, of course.
#5 Posted by fresh2deafbill (805 posts) -

wow

#6 Edited by TooWalrus (13139 posts) -

Oh good, because I only like virtually molesting prepubescent girls.

#7 Posted by TripMasterMunky (2402 posts) -

Sweet. Now I can finally have my own AI girlfriend. Hopefully BioWare will get in on this and make this with the blue alien chick. That would be...awesome. "Oh commander."

#8 Posted by jNerd (2011 posts) -
@TooWalrus said:
" Oh good, because I only like virtually molesting prepubescent girls. "
My thoughts exactly, I want to see HER shed tears when I kick her dog into the lake & shoot it.
#9 Posted by Cloneslayer (1625 posts) -
@TripMasterMunky said:
" Sweet. Now I can finally have my own AI girlfriend. Hopefully BioWare will get in on this and make this with the blue alien chick. That would be...awesome. "Oh commander." "
I would buy this game ten times over.
#10 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

I wish this game came out its so much better looking than milo

  

#11 Edited by _Phara0h_ (889 posts) -
@trophyhunter said:
" I wish this game came out its so much better looking than milo
  
"
Come on what do you do as a player in this game? just watch them, and react to set pieces?

@jNerd said:
"
@TooWalrus said:
" Oh good, because I only like virtually molesting prepubescent girls. "
My thoughts exactly, I want to see HER shed tears when I kick her dog into the lake & shoot it. "
I wonder if it really will be an AI and not that the game will only react to the responses of the player that have barring to completing certain objectives. I almost hope its not a game and the above given comments are in some way shape ore form possible, not that I will do it.

#12 Posted by lolwot (254 posts) -

btw, Kate is Milo's friend from school.

#13 Posted by youstolemykill (79 posts) -

Will be interesting how this all plays out, I dont really see a game there. Silly Peter Molyneux...

#14 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

so you can finger her with the awesome new technology?

#15 Posted by FlamingHobo (4479 posts) -
@crunchUK said:
" so you can finger her with the awesome new technology? "
First I lol'd, but then I serious'd.
#16 Posted by natetodamax (19177 posts) -

I want to see what would happen if you sexually harrassed him.

#17 Posted by Ket87 (441 posts) -

Wow lets see how long this takes to turn into a child abuse sim.

#18 Posted by PowerSerj (987 posts) -

I want to see if you can manipulate Milo and/or Kate into sexually harassing each other and then see if you can get them to sexually harass you.

#19 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -
@PowerSerj said:
" I want to see if you can manipulate Milo and/or Kate into sexually harassing each other and then see if you can get them to sexually harass you. "
That is fucked up...
but then I lol'd
#20 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -
@TripMasterMunky said:
" Sweet. Now I can finally have my own AI girlfriend. Hopefully BioWare will get in on this and make this with the blue alien chick. That would be...awesome. "Oh commander." "
yeah. That would be sweet.
#21 Posted by eclipsesis (1242 posts) -

Any news to whether Kate will "have grass on the playing field" you know, for details sake

#22 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@eclipsesis said:
" Any news to whether Kate will "have grass on the playing field" you know, for details sake "
I hope.
#23 Posted by Brontes_Muse (187 posts) -
Molyneux said that you won't be able to do bad things to milo,  he'll just walk away and ignore you.   

I think Milo looks awesome and having a friend to "girlfriend" Kate will be pretty cool.  Plenty of story opportunities.  Imagine following to kids running away from home,  all the trouble they could end up in.  and return home to a loving family.  
#24 Posted by lolwot (254 posts) -

I was wrong. Kate is a dog.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.