A Minecraft Server! 1.6.2!

• 66 results
#51 Posted by Joystick_Hero (29 posts) -

Oh sure, gone to vegas for a week and I come back to having all my land unclaimed and my faction gone. I just wanted to gamble. ;_;

#52 Posted by RazielCuts (2943 posts) -

@joystick_hero: You gambled with Minecraft and you lost! Everyone always loses..

#53 Edited by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

@joystick_hero: If you hop on when Cinnamon_Buns_, Fantom01, or I'm on, we'll gladly give the money needed to start it up again.

Note: The game automatically kicks players from factions after two weeks! So it wasn't us!

#54 Posted by Joystick_Hero (29 posts) -

AOI is back in business!

Let it be known that the "Capitalism Ho!" spirit allowed me to recover in record time.

#55 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Updated!

#56 Edited by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

To go along with our recently updated server, we have a new jail for trouble doers.

Swim or DIE

#57 Posted by RazielCuts (2943 posts) -
#58 Edited by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

@razielcuts: Thanks :D Let me throw some links at you.

The texture pack is Faithful 64x. However, this is a HD texture pack, which means you either need install OptiFine or patch with MCPatcher. Both are fairly easy to install, but if you rather not go through that hassle, there's always Faithful 32x. Which does not require OptiFIne nor MCPatcher. Just drop it in and you're set to go :D

#59 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -
We have a space program.

#60 Posted by JYoung (151 posts) -

If you took that picture now, you'd see my house!

#61 Edited by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

@jyoung: Speaking of which, we're having a sewer system going up. Mind if I connect it to your home?

#62 Edited by JYoung (151 posts) -
#63 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

@jyoung: Great! It's a really great system, we started a town very near spawn. we have trash cans around that lead to the sewer, the sewer takes all the trash to the trash depot, which then stores it.

Another man trash is another man's treasure!

#64 Posted by MedalOfMode (294 posts) -

#65 Posted by MedalOfMode (294 posts) -

Leap of Faith from the Admin Statues :P

#66 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Im not sure why I never edited this thread for 1.6.2. Well we've been on it for a while now!

#67 Posted by MedalOfMode (294 posts) -

Waiting for 1.6.4

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.