Anyone excited for the xbla update?

#1 Edited by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Now before anyone says they already have pistons and more on the pc version, I know. I have the pc version But I enjoy playing splitscreen with friends and pistons add to the fun! They do have a splitscreen mod and the pc but it's not perfected yet, there are issues with it. But anyways who excited for the 1.7.3 update!

#2 Posted by Cubidog1 (228 posts) -

I'm glad anybody who bought the 360 version is getting the updates for free. I thought they would make you pay for updates, instead they're making you pay for outfits. If the 360 version does get updated to where the PC version is, that would be great.

#3 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

I hear dat, sexytoad

#4 Posted by Sackmanjones (4708 posts) -

Not a single person is excited about the update

#5 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

People are still playing Minecraft? I thought untranslated Japanese MMOs were where it was at now.

#6 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

I heard that in two more update it would be caught up with the pc version

#7 Edited by Hizang (8532 posts) -

If I had it I would, I'm happy for the people that have it. But honestly they should stop playing it and play the real version. In reality I'm more interested in the update for the PC version which is going to add so much shit.

#8 Edited by living4theday258 (679 posts) -

@Ravenlight said:

People are still playing Minecraft? I thought untranslated Japanese MMOs were where it was at now.

im under the impression your referring to pso 2. i cant run it, not that i really want to...

@SexyToad said:

I heard that in two more update it would be caught up with the pc version

Thats a lot of stuff to shove into 2 more updates... i want the 1.3 on pc already.

#9 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

The 1.3 update is out August 1. The next update for the Xbox 360 version after 1.7.3 is 1.8.3 I believe then it to 1.2.1 I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

#10 Posted by wewantsthering (1568 posts) -

@Sackmanjones said:

Not a single person is excited about the update

trollfail.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.