Best Minecraft Hunger Games maps

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Pinada (3 posts) -

Hi guys, I am not here to advertise , just wanted to say my friend have a 100 slot server with bunch of cool hunger games map and mini games, we are having a lot of fun ! :) Ip is pvp.ravagecraft.com

#2 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

no.

#3 Posted by Pinada (3 posts) -

@Phatmac: ?

#4 Posted by SexyToad (2759 posts) -

That sounds like advertising.

#5 Posted by Pinada (3 posts) -

@SexyToad: I just wanna have fun we are only 5 right now playing more we are better it is :( sorry if it seems like advertising

#6 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -

Have people really been clamoring for Hunger Games maps?

#7 Posted by redefaulted (2802 posts) -

@LordAndrew said:

Have people really been clamoring for Hunger Games maps?

You kind of have to "clamour" for them seeing as once you've played one you know where everything is. Also, a lot of YouTube stars seem to play them on "Let's Plays," so there's that.

#8 Posted by SexyToad (2759 posts) -

Actualy I have a thread for this but you actualy have to be a part of giantbomb. Stay around a bit. Contribute to the forums. Don't be advertising and so on .

#9 Posted by Gamer_152 (14100 posts) -

This falls exactly into what we consider spam. The forums are meant to be a place of discussion and the forum rules openly state that threads which contain little text and a link or are used for the purposes of self-promotion are not allowed on these forums.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.