Clay generation on Xbox 360

#1 Posted by TH3R1S1NG (18 posts) -

Will I need to start a new world for the clay generation patch to do anything? Or will I be able to stay on my current world and it will appear?

#2 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

What I've seen is that you'll have to start a new world. I haven't actually found any clay, but I've been playing in my own map. It can't just take place of the stone. At least o don't think it would.

#3 Posted by DJJoeJoe (1324 posts) -

From my short glances as these sort of things, almost all changes to how blocks spawn in your world need a completely new world to actually see, or if you have any chunks of blocks that haven't been generated yet those will have the new content... BUT on the 360 the whole world is generated on entry since it's small (PC is infinite etc).

Use the best parts of Minecraft for 360 to your advantage and get some friends up in your new world to start building new things and having new funz :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.