Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

Could we get another look at Minecraft?

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By mikemcn

I went back and looked at the Happy Hour from a few months ago when they took a look at the Tested Minecraft server, I couldn't help but notice how different the game looked then from what it is now. The GB server we have now is gigantic and most of the buildings on it are far more impressive than anything we saw in that short look at the game. Also, a ton of new features have been added so the game is radically more complex than it was then,

Would anyone else like to see them do something about Minecraft in some form again? Or should we just wait for "release"?

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By dungbootle

I say they look at it again at release, but I don't really see any of the GB guys gaining an interest in Minecraft at any point.

WEGGLES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By WEGGLES

At least wait until the "Adventure Update"

Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Kyle

They might look at it again at it's final release but honestly, we've all seen Minecraft, some of us for many many hours. A second look wouldn't accomplish much.

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By MistaSparkle
    @WEGGLES said:

Yes! Then maybe they'll finally call it a game and it'll be quicklook worthy!
    Agent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Agent47
    @MistaSparkle said:
    @WEGGLES said:

Yes! Then maybe they'll finally call it a game and it'll be quicklook worthy!
    Until they realize it is all fetch quests..............................ja just kidding................................I hope.
    Samaritan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Samaritan

Remember kids, Minecraft isn't a game and Giant Bomb is a game website.

The above response is very likely to be what Jeff or Ryan would respond with if asked to do a Minecraft QL or another HH look at it. Anything happening in Minecraft will have to come from Tested most likely, again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.