Did this in Minecraft for a buddy

#1 Posted by 8Bit_Archer (452 posts) -

A friend of mine was sick so I figured I would build his favorite cartoon Characters in Minecraft as a "GET WELL SOON" Present

What do you guys think...I'm still kinda new at this stuff.

#2 Posted by living4theday258 (679 posts) -

not bad but the kids smile looks..... off.

#3 Posted by stonepawfox (236 posts) -

looks like garbage, now your friend is probably going to end up sicker and dead. great job, hero

#4 Posted by 8Bit_Archer (452 posts) -

@stonepawfox: lol...

#5 Posted by LaserGreen (52 posts) -

It looks awesome!

#6 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Stuff like this is always good to see. 
Not bad at all. 

Soon you'll be making stuff like this!  

To think that's what people used to make without all kinds of mods installed.

#7 Posted by AjayRaz (12425 posts) -

i don't know all that much about adventure time but something about Finn looks.. odd. that face doesn't look right, i think. the dog looks dope though

#8 Posted by ShaggE (6429 posts) -

Very, very math.

#9 Posted by 49th (2735 posts) -

There is water coming out of Jake's ass.

#10 Posted by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

looks cool, iknow nothing about minecraft so i dunno how hard that is

#11 Posted by 8Bit_Archer (452 posts) -

@AjayRaz: I agree and like the other comment said I think the main problem is the face and along with some other things...but for a first attempt I'm still happy...it made my buddy laugh, so thats good enough for me.

The only reason I posted was bc I wanted some critique...

#12 Posted by AjayRaz (12425 posts) -

@8bit_Archer: for a first attempt, it's definitely nice! i hope my comment wasn't taken as entirely negative. i don't think i could do something like this (probably because i'm real impatient).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.