Does anyone use the RuneCraft Mod ?

#1 Posted by fentonalpha (820 posts) -

I've been interested in some of the stuff I've seen about this mod but apprehensive to try it as i like my Minecraft to be somewhat challenging.  
It does sound dumb but if i find that i suddenly can "chat" survival mode and create blocks at will to build that i will spoil my overall desire to play... Only a few could understand... a game is not as good when you know you can just cheat a section.  Even if i choose not to i will always be tempted.

Anyone played it and can give an overall impression?

#2 Posted by InfamousBIG (3227 posts) -

I understand.

#3 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

I don't know what the RuneCraft mod is.

#4 Posted by InfamousBIG (3227 posts) -
@Axxol: It's a mod that makes it like RuneCraft.
#5 Posted by fentonalpha (820 posts) -
#6 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -
@InfamousBIG said:
" @Axxol: It's a mod that makes it like RuneCraft. "
Don't know what the fuck RuneCraft is. 

Stick it in her pooper.
#7 Posted by InfamousBIG (3227 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" @InfamousBIG said:
" @Axxol: It's a mod that makes it like RuneCraft. "
Don't know what the fuck RuneCraft is.  
Come to think of it, neither do I.
#8 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -
#9 Posted by Davvyk (696 posts) -

Had never heard of this before but after reading up on the wiki i might give it an install as it looks really interesting. Its scary to think how far minecraft will develop

#10 Posted by fentonalpha (820 posts) -

So i decided to just do it...can't..it's multiplay only..nevermind then..false alarm

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.