Giveaway From Raptr

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1477 posts) -

So last I looked there were about 1,400 copies left, basically if you sign up for their site or already have an account and you're "Dedicated" in either recently released XBLA games or Minecraft-like games (Terraria for me!), you can receive a free code for Minecraft. I already did so I all of a sudden like Raptr, just thought you gals/guys should know. This page has more details, I just thought you all should know a pretty easy way to get a free game.

#2 Posted by rockyhorrorgerri (373 posts) -

Also, you don't need to have been a member for years to get it. I signed up 4 days ago, as opposed to being on for multiple years, got my steam account attached and got my copy as well today!! Super excited about that once it downloads!

#3 Posted by C0V3RT (1188 posts) -

I just claimed mine too. Very unexpected but a welcome surprise.

#4 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Can't claim it. Even though I've played. Decent amount of terraria.

#5 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1477 posts) -
@CL60: If it says you're dedicated, try refreshing your page that says what rewards you're eligable for. Same thing happened to me and RockyHorrorGerri!
#6 Posted by OtakuGamer (1182 posts) -

I brought the game already and received a code the next. Well that was 1,600 well spent... ¬_¬

#7 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@OwnlyUzinWonHan
@CL60: If it says you're dedicated, try refreshing your page that says what rewards you're eligable for. Same thing happened to me and RockyHorrorGerri!
It says I have no play time in it at all.
#8 Posted by rockyhorrorgerri (373 posts) -

@CL60 said:

@OwnlyUzinWonHan

Don't worry about actual playtime. What rank are you.. as long as you're higher then dedicated rank you get a copy.

#9 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@rockyhorrorgerri

@CL60 said:

@OwnlyUzinWonHan

Don't worry about actual playtime. What rank are you.. as long as you're higher then dedicated rank you get a copy.

That's what I'm saying, it's telling me I've not played it, says I have 0 seconds played on it do I have no rank.
#10 Posted by Echofoxz (98 posts) -

Yep, I got my code as well. I'll probably keep an lookout for more rewards in the future. It's a nice feature.

#11 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Okay finally it popped up and said I'm eligible, but claim button isn't there even after refreshing.

#12 Posted by spiceninja (3052 posts) -

I got one as well. This is kind of awesome.

#13 Posted by Lumley (927 posts) -

Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention, I managed to get one.

#14 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Well I guess I'm not getting one, 90 left and it's in eligible rewards but claim won't show up.

#15 Posted by LobsterVendetta (97 posts) -

I got claimed mine as well. I wasn't even planning on buying this game but hell it's free so I may as well try it out.

Also thanks Trials Evolution.

#16 Posted by Marz (5608 posts) -

grrrr  i have lots of playtime on bastion... but not the 360 version :\

#17 Posted by PsEG (3491 posts) -

Not likely to get a code, either, since I just signed up...well, five minutes ago.

Still, neat little giveaway on their part.

#18 Posted by Cincaid (2948 posts) -

Sweet! Just got a code myself, they seemed to be going fast though.

#19 Posted by wemibelec90 (1280 posts) -

They are all gone now.

#20 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1477 posts) -
@PsEG: Would you mine closing the topic? They're all unfortunately out of copies
#21 Posted by SMTDante89 (2475 posts) -

Got one myself, wasn't planning to get it but for free it's hard to pass up.

#22 Posted by kalmis (1557 posts) -

Usually I am not as lucky. Thanks Raptr.

#23 Posted by PsEG (3491 posts) -

@OwnlyUzinWonHan: Sure thing.

By request...locking this down.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.