Lulzsec strikes Minecraft

• 121 results
#101 Posted by Vager (1653 posts) -

The assholes of the Internet.

#102 Posted by Landon (4130 posts) -

I don't understand how these dicks are going unpunished. They have a twitter account, isn't that leaving some sort of trail? I mean, this is the equivalent of The Joker keeping a video blog on youtube about his crimes, it's effing ridiculous.

#103 Posted by Kazona (3060 posts) -

Lulzsec really isn't bringing the lulz anymore. No, I take that back, they never brought the lulz to begin with.

#104 Posted by Gabriel (4055 posts) -

Deviance is cool, bros.

#105 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2450 posts) -

Why haven't these guys been arrested yet?

#106 Edited by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -
@CL60 said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:
@Jay444111 said:
@MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:
LulzSec has risen once again. Now he's after Mojang. Lulzsec, about 30 minutes ago, hacked the Minecraft server, he posts on his twitter. No Minecraft with friends nor online for a few days dudes.
Okay that is FUCKING IT! you fuck with PSN and you get the fucking government after you, you then hack nintendo and then epic and the fucking Bethesda and release peoples personal info jusIA t because they wouldn't put a dumbass hat in your game, that is FUCKING IT! I sugguest capital punishment LIVE on tv on every fucking channel to make them a fucking example. NO ONE FUCKS WITH MINECRAFT and get away ALIVE. I am fucking angry and hackers need to start dying NOW.

Are you an idiot? Death penalties for hacking? You have to be like 12 or something because that's the most idiotic, ridiculous idea. Hacking is not a crime worthy of being murdered, you moron.

We need example to be made now. What better way to send the message of not fucking with the internet is with a public execution. Hell, I am AGAINST the death penalty and I think we need to start seriously punishing these asshole hackers, either we A, Public hangings of these asshats for stealing personal info, or B, chop their fucking arms off.
I thought you were joking at first, but now you're being stupid.
Sooo... you want them to get away with releasing over 200K peoples personal info too? So... it's okay for it to go unpunished then? Is that what you are saying? We need examples to be made of them. We need to send a message, one way or the other.

Are you an idiot? What you're saying is there is NO middle ground between letting them off the hook and straight up murdering them? You are stupid.

I know right? I can't believe this guy is actually serious...
Listen Jay, there is better choices than killing them. 5-10 years prison anyone?
#107 Edited by valrog (3671 posts) -

DDoSing is not really hacking. But yeah, be angry all you want.

@InternetCrab said:

There's alot of people telling him to hack Facebook. Oh shit.

As much as I hate Facebook, I would still not want all the information to go out in public (Although it already happened before).
#108 Edited by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -
@Jay444111 said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:

@Jay444111 said:
@MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:
LulzSec has risen once again. Now he's after Mojang. Lulzsec, about 30 minutes ago, hacked the Minecraft server, he posts on his twitter. No Minecraft with friends nor online for a few days dudes.
Okay that is FUCKING IT! you fuck with PSN and you get the fucking government after you, you then hack nintendo and then epic and the fucking Bethesda and release peoples personal info jusIA t because they wouldn't put a dumbass hat in your game, that is FUCKING IT! I sugguest capital punishment LIVE on tv on every fucking channel to make them a fucking example. NO ONE FUCKS WITH MINECRAFT and get away ALIVE. I am fucking angry and hackers need to start dying NOW.

Are you an idiot? Death penalties for hacking? You have to be like 12 or something because that's the most idiotic, ridiculous idea. Hacking is not a crime worthy of being murdered, you moron.

We need example to be made now. What better way to send the message of not fucking with the internet is with a public execution. Hell, I am AGAINST the death penalty and I think we need to start seriously punishing these asshole hackers, either we A, Public hangings of these asshats for stealing personal info, or B, chop their fucking arms off.
I thought you were joking at first, but now you're being stupid.
Sooo... you want them to get away with releasing over 200K peoples personal info too? So... it's okay for it to go unpunished then? Is that what you are saying? We need examples to be made of them. We need to send a message, one way or the other.

Are you an idiot? What you're saying is there is NO middle ground between letting them off the hook and straight up murdering them? You are stupid.

And you support criminals that have just released bank numbers to millions of people online and are going to ruin the lives of those 200K people because a group of hackers decided to become super dicks and fuck things over for everyone online without thinking of the long term impact, just generally not caring and only wanting make the internet into a police state due to government intervention that IS gonna happen if they do this more and more often.
Let's be honest, chopping of their arms is the best solution we got right now.

No it isn't you complete fuckwit. Imprisonment is. They don't have access to computers in a prison cell. You talk about these hackers making the internet a police state (clearly you don't know what that is) but then say the best solution to hackers is to cut off their arms. Are you Muammar Gaddafi or something?

Sooo... three years in fucking jail is enough time to spend in jail for stealing everyones idientity and bank account numbers? Lets be honest, either they are NEVER allowed near anything made in the twenty first century or the stay in jail for fucking good then.
Did he say 3 year of jail? No. I would say 5-10 years. And you said ''let's be honest'' about 3 times now. We're being honest. Your idea is steaming birdshit. Not everything in the 21st century is hackable also, btw.

You must be fucking Muammar Gaddafi.
#109 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -
@Landon said:
I don't understand how these dicks are going unpunished. They have a twitter account, isn't that leaving some sort of trail? I mean, this is the equivalent of The Joker keeping a video blog on youtube about his crimes, it's effing ridiculous.
I thought so too, since the twitter staff can track down their email account?
#110 Posted by Hailinel (23967 posts) -

I wonder if these idiots take pride in the fact that they're too socially inept to seek hobbies that don't by their nature annoy the shit out of others.

#111 Posted by theoldhouse (439 posts) -
@OmegaPirate: I hope that was sarcasm 

I really do.
#112 Posted by TekZero (2665 posts) -
#113 Posted by angelkanarias (1440 posts) -
@OmegaPirate said:
Stop hating on them! lulzsec are NICE GUYS !  Minecrafts security was obviously just not up to snuff, needless to say i shall not be purchasing another minecraft product for some time
stupid troll
#114 Posted by FlipperDesert (2082 posts) -

Hey, remember that Simpsons Halloween episode with the monkey's paw where the Simpsons become rich and famous but everyone becomes fucking sick of hearing about them? This is like that except in this case the Simpsons got famous for bringing the Playstation Network down instead of doing anything remotely likeable.

#115 Posted by SBYM (1219 posts) -

Not good enough.

#116 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -
@theoldhouse said:
@OmegaPirate: I hope that was sarcasm  I really do.
I like guys who read beyond the first page! i really do! in fact, right there on the 2nd page it's all cleared up that I was in fact being sarcastic!  Apologies for any confusion that may have arose! <3 Believe me, those hackers need to fucking rot.

@angelkanarias said:
@OmegaPirate said:
Stop hating on them! lulzsec are NICE GUYS !  Minecrafts security was obviously just not up to snuff, needless to say i shall not be purchasing another minecraft product for some time
stupid troll

And you smell bad and your parents hate you - see, i can be mean too
#117 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

There's only a matter of time until South Park makes a episode about LulzSec.

#118 Posted by theoldhouse (439 posts) -
@OmegaPirate: My Bad! 

I was pretty much dead when I read that to be fair :P
#119 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -

@ShadowKirby said:

They also took down EVE Online and The Escapist Magazine.

when did they take down EVE? i've been playing for days and not seen a single moment of unscheduled downtime.

#120 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2485 posts) -

More like LulzSucks! AMIRITE?

Yeah, I'm rite.

#121 Posted by Krondelo (30 posts) -

This hacker is an attention whore, he probably has no real life and gains his only feeling of popularity by making people happy by hacking what they request. Pretty much a sell out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.