Made A Giant VIVI in Minecraft...

#1 Posted by 8Bit_Archer (456 posts) -

FF9 is my favorite game....and Vivi is my favorite Character....Heres my attempt at making a huge Vivi in minecraft.

#2 Posted by PoisonJam7 (356 posts) -

At first I thought "VIVI" was some kind of new slang for vagina I wasn't aware of. I was somewhat disappointed when I saw what was in here.

#3 Posted by 8Bit_Archer (456 posts) -
#4 Posted by Hunter5024 (5708 posts) -

Awesome. Although I'd say if you want this to be Vivi rather than just a black mage, you should find a way to make the tip of the hat tilt backwards.

#5 Edited by 8Bit_Archer (456 posts) -

Awesome. Although I'd say if you want this to be Vivi rather than just a black mage, you should find a way to make the tip of the hat tilt backwards.

yeah i thought the cuffs made him stand apart from standard black mages but ill look into the hat as well

#6 Posted by Hunter5024 (5708 posts) -

@8bit_archer: They do, but the hat is what makes Vivi to me.

#7 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4796 posts) -

Pretty fucking awesome!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.