Minecraft World Pictures?

#1 Posted by Purpz (81 posts) -

I Don't know if someone's done this before, but there doesn't seem to be one about.

So, basically, I just want to see peoples worlds (Post). For a little inspiration and to be amazed at what people can come up with.

Thanks to any contributes.

Purpz

#2 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Sure... I can't right now. I'm just reserving the first comment. I'll describe it for the time being. It's built on a huge mountain. It took I would say 640 blocks of wooden planks to make. Probably more. It's just a huge basic house. It has two stories. Uhh glow stone lamps thingys built into the roof. I'll upload pictures when I can.

#3 Posted by jonnybob (166 posts) -

Here's the dynmap image from the server I play on, The big tower in the middle is mine, pretty basic, glass floors all the way up, my friend is quite enthusiastic about architecture and has recreated many buildings (on the right side). Big obsidian spire on the left. This is a survival multiplayer map, no block mods or toomanyitems were used to create any of this.

#4 Posted by mosespippy (4127 posts) -

I could have sworn there was a thread for this already.

#5 Posted by DillonWerner (1526 posts) -

@mosespippy said:

I could have sworn there was a thread for this already.

There is probably multiple threads for everything already

#6 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

I'm really curious why there isn't a "Show your World/Creations" sticky.

Also, does minecraft have a screenshot button? Maybe I should just get fraps installed again. So tired of fullscreen printscreen failing in games.

#7 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Minecraft does have a screenshot button. F1 gets rid of the HUD and F2 takes the screenshot. They are stored in the .minecraft folder.

#8 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@Purpz: @MordeaniisChaos: @mosespippy: @DillonWerner: So Hey...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.