Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

minecraft xbox 360 edition

blakepassey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blakepassey

in minecraft you have to have a hdmi cable to play mutiplayer. i was mad about that. so can you think about changing that in the next update so me and my brother dont fight. thanks

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

Sure. I'll make sure to pass this along to them next time I come across the developers in Wal-Mart.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By BraveToaster

Word?

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SexyToad

Okay so when they made it so you'll need a hdmi cable to play multiplayer they weren't trying to be trolls. They tried making it work but the pixels were to small and it just didn't work. But I'm sure I saw a hdmi to av adapter thingy. Not sure if it would work. But anyways get a hd tv. Only way. Or if you have minecraft for the pc there is a great splitscreen mod. It isn't great but it does the job. Link. only for 1.2.5 right now. He's planning on releasing it for 1.3 soon. But the best answer is to get a hd tv. Also why post this here? Go tweet at Jebs twitter account.

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By bed

hello i work for minecraft xbox 360 edition studios and i will put this in the next update thank you

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.