Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

More minecraft video nonsense.

Avatar image for interactivetodd
    interactiveTodd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By interactiveTodd

Hey guys, so I know this seems to be a popular thing to do, lately.  Record and post game play of people's building projects and adventures.  I've had mine going on for a long time and thought, "I'm always on giantbomb, why am I not posting there?".  So I decided to change that, now.

I'm definitely aware of the spam that finds its way to forums and I'd be more than happy to discuss the game and/or what I do in these videos here to encourage discussion on the game.  I'm not looking for a "hot link" or any nonsense, but just another way to connect with the community.  I'll limit my youtube updates to this post alone, as to not flood the forums with that garbage.

This is episode 22 of a series I call "softcore gaming".  Basically the series will open up into more games, but for now it's minecraft.  The series will always have to do with games with no real point or much of a competitive edge.  Just games for game's sake.  Fun for fun.  Here is me finding redstone and finally making my way back to my house with the aid of a compass.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBd-Gt_MzTE

Jambones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Jambones

Hey, Todd, I was just itching for something to watch. :) Also, welcome to Giant Bomb!

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Welcome to Giant Bomb. There seems to be so many new users today, and it's great to see more and more people becoming a part of the community.

interactiveTodd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By interactiveTodd

Thanks for the welcome, guys.  I've been here on the site since it started, but for some reason never really took part in the community aspect of it.  I feel dumb for waiting this long and thought... "what the heck?  Why not?"  Heh, thanks again, I'll have something else to post up, tonight.

interactiveTodd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By interactiveTodd
     Softcore Gaming Episode 23:

Last episode I ended up getting home and in this episode we mess around with some of the ideas people have been sending in on how to build the house.  Right away, we're messing with a mix of glass and ice and digging downward, instead of building up.  We'll see how it turns out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B96_hNXDYOM

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.