My Minecraft creation (Video Inside)

#1 Posted by Popskinz (409 posts) -

So yeah, me and a friend of mine spent the entiretiy of the weekend playing nothin' but Minecraft for the Xbox 360, and this is what we were able to create:

We basically built a pretty huge manor that could easily fit a good 32 people or more -- there are hidden areas and passages that warp around the house and during night it looks a lot like a creepy mansion of sorts; we're really thrilled with the work we put in, although the game crash that caused us to lose all of the hours we spent trying to get a nether-portal up and running was a bummer.

Tell me what you guys think! Also, feel free to share your own Minecraft works and tell what you think of the Xbox 360 version of the game: I personally love it, it's just too bad that it's not very technically stable.

Cheers.
#2 Posted by MidgetScam (17 posts) -

Very impressive, i wish i had another person to help me out in Minecraft.

#3 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

Im impressed, but I feel it needs a water slide going from the roof around the outside into the first floor. Also a basement that isn't the mine.

#4 Posted by FesteringNeon (2164 posts) -

I'd buy a PS3 version, if I could. I know the PC version is better, but something I could see my PS3 friends actually getting into. Pretty jelly tbh. Looks like a relaxing way to spend a day.

#5 Posted by Popskinz (409 posts) -
@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

Im impressed, but I feel it needs a water slide going from the roof around the outside into the first floor. Also a basement that isn't the mine.

Good point, thanks!

@FesteringNeon said:

I'd buy a PS3 version, if I could. I know the PC version is better, but something I could see my PS3 friends actually getting into. Pretty jelly tbh. Looks like a relaxing way to spend a day.

It's so much fun, you'll play late into the wee hours before you know it!
#6 Posted by KillyDarko (1888 posts) -

This is awesome, dude! Made me wanna try MineCraft myself.. hehe. But it looks like it could be way too much time consuming for me... ^^

#7 Posted by Popskinz (409 posts) -
@KillyDarko said:
This is awesome, dude! Made me wanna try MineCraft myself.. hehe. But it looks like it could be way too much time consuming for me... ^^
Thanks!
Time consuming? Yeah. Worth it in the end? Hell, friggin' yes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.