Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

My Offline Minecraft Houses - Video

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pazy

Ive had a lot of free time without internet lately so ive been making some Minecraft houses. I wanted to show them off to a friend and decided try and make a youtube video with commentary. I dont think its very good but id like to see what you guys think about it. This is my first time doing a "commentary" or recording a video so sorry if something is glaringly bad. Comments appreciated.

Though since the video ive made a lot of changes to my houses. "The Lab" has had its entrance fixed and ive added an underground "highway" to another town dubbed "Adventure Town", the path even includes a swimming section.

virtualpolecat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By virtualpolecat

Like the video, and like your accent.

Are you British, or Scottish?

D_W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By D_W

The commentary is pretty good it's just to quiet. Also I love the way it ended!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.