Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

My old creative map isn't working.

Cubidog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Cubidog1

It is acting like it is in survival mode. The inventory doesn't show all the materials. It looks like the survival inventory. I also can't fly, destroy blocks in one hit, you know the stuff you play creative mode for. Is there a way to fix this?

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Azteck

You are probably in Survival mode. There's a mod or something that adds an option to switch between Survival and Creative with the click of a button, similar to writing /gamemode *name* 1 in multiplayer

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SexyToad

Yes, if you have single player cheats on you could make yourself be in creative mode. If not use a program called NBTedit. Edit the level.dat to change your self to creative mode.

Cubidog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cubidog1

It's always been in creative mode. Also, I don't use mods.

Cubidog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cubidog1

I'm trying to use single player cheats to change the default game mode back to Creative and it is not working. Am I missing something?

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SexyToad

If I remember it's player ganemode 1/0 but if it's an old map you might not have the cheats on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.