Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

My World of Minecraft: Part One. Blocks, blocks...

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Fruitcocoa

Yesterday I said I'll share a couple of photos from the Minecraft server a couple of friends of my are running. So here we go. All you see is in this post is built by me.

AuTThis is the view when you are entering the island. There are some wheat fields to the right but at the time they were harvested. Nothing to fancy. I really wanted to keep it simple and very village-i.
    AuTThis is the view when you are entering the island. There are some wheat fields to the right but at the time they were harvested. Nothing to fancy. I really wanted to keep it simple and very village-i.
    Town square. What you see is pretty much a mini market with three shops, a fountain and a big as torch.
    Town square. What you see is pretty much a mini market with three shops, a fountain and a big as torch.
    My
    My "To do..." Billboard and the famous bread maker. Behind it all you see the sugar farm and the house of ingredients.
    Two local shops next to the market.
    This is basically where I keep all my stats. If you want to know how many blocks cobblestone I've dug up, well step inside.
    This is basically where I keep all my stats. If you want to know how many blocks cobblestone I've dug up, well step inside.
    Station and subway. This is pretty much my favourite part of the island. We are a bunch of dudes building and whenever a fake Mario or Master Chief passes by in a cart you'll laugh.
    Station and subway. This is pretty much my favourite part of the island. We are a bunch of dudes building and whenever a fake Mario or Master Chief passes by in a cart you'll laugh.
    A simple hotel with a couple of rooms next to the station if you arrive at night.
    A simple hotel with a couple of rooms next to the station if you arrive at night.
    Automatic mushroom farm. Just use the switch and...
    ... the water harvests the mushroom for you.
    Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Fruitcocoa

Yesterday I said I'll share a couple of photos from the Minecraft server a couple of friends of my are running. So here we go. All you see is in this post is built by me.

My
    My "To do..." Billboard and the famous bread maker. Behind it all you see the sugar farm and the house of ingredients.
    Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Fruitcocoa

I'll bump this, but only because I want to see other peoples works. Share them!

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
    deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Thats a serious building there.

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

Wow, how long did that take you? and what texture pack are you using? 
    Avatar image for theseductivemoose
    TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By TheSeductiveMoose
    @CarlSmith: Really liking the atmosphere of that island. You should try out the GB Minecraft Server if you ever get the urge to try out something new, we could always use more people. 

Piazza della Bomba
     Piazza della Bomba
     My cathedral (under construction) and a working clocktower! (Elbon's)
     My cathedral (under construction) and a working clocktower! (Elbon's)
    My cathedral from behind. 
    My cathedral from behind. 
     The cathedral seen from the city.
     The cathedral seen from the city.
    Pixel art! 
    Pixel art! 
    Synthballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Synthballs
    @TheSeductiveMoose
    Whoever did that Keen needs a blowjob. It's fucking sweet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.